Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rylex Pluxury
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7dhJ65

Rylex77

Player
Player
I want a Turkish admin to solve my problem

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
My friend, I have already told you in the forum I opened that I gave you permission, but you did not put the last ones in the vehicle, that was the problem from the beginning and you did not understand me at all. Admins are not empty people, when the logs are checked, it will be understood that I gave you permission, but there is something wrong here, you only take the last things and do not put them in the car. You are stealing and slandering, I hope you like the punishment you will receive.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
Also, that conversation was about 2.30 minutes long. Why did you get the answer you wanted and cut it off? This doesn't prove anything.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
I will not continue the topic, Mr. Admin, if the logs are checked, he will understand that the last ones were stolen and not put anywhere, but you cut a video to deceive the admin, now you are also guilty, I want punishment for deceiving the admin.

Kaya Stevejab

Player
Player
The conversation started at 21:59 on Discord, why did you need to stop it?

Rylex77

Player
Player
I did not put the rest of the video because it was empty, this does not count as cheating the admin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom