Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Antonio Alfaces
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 8, 2021
Time of violation
21:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/xorvk8

Antonio Alfaces

Player
Player
So as i explained in the video, player 35538, along with a friend i don't know the ID just the name, are scamming people on the fair, they put two very close cars together in the sale slots one with a mercedez that costs 140k listed for sale for 400k and next to it they put one that is not for sale with a value of 3. 500k when looking at the more expensive car it shows the value of the one next to it which confuses people, it is not the first time they do this and then when confronted with the same they disconnect without responding to anything ... With all this a friend has already been scammed by the same method.

Artem_Marov

Player
Player
I came to the car market and a person started insulting me and calling me a liar. I didn't understand what was going on. He said go to the forum, and I saw this complaint. I have never engaged in any such deception. Next to this car is my other car for sale. I have nothing to do with the white Mercedes. I just parked and went around choosing a new car to buy. After that, he began to receive insults from this character and threats. There is video evidence. My friend will post them below-

Richard Miller

Player
Player
I've been scamed by the method Antonio Alfaces exposed in the clip in the morning of the day 08/08/2021. Basicly the guy that loged out in the pier (Lans Marov ID 35538) he parks the Mercedes Amg (3.5 milions government value) next to a mercedes benz e420 that costs 120k but he puts the car to sell by the price of 300k-450k, so people when they get there think the mercedes amg (3.5M) is for sale by the price of 450k, I thought this and I got scammed, when I confronted Lans Marov (ID 35538) he was saying that he couldn't hear me and he logged off just like in the clip, he saw we were there again recording the scam and left the server. So basicly a friend of Lans Marov (Artem Marov) puts a mercedes benz e420 for sale in the auto fair with no upgrades for 300k-450k (government value its 120k), Lans Marov has a Mercedes amg that costs 3.5 milions and he parks the car right next to the mercedes benz e420 so people think they are buying the amg but they are just falling in the scam. He is saying in the comment above that he "parked" the car there but it was there all day parked next to the mercedes benz e420. I've got scammed 450k$ by this and me and my friend decided to post in the forums to avoid more people falling in this scam and hoping the guys involved get a punishment for doing this to a lot of people.

Kevin Som

✨Who Am I?
Player
Hello.

I see no rule violations. This is not a scam. It is your responsibility to know which vehicle you are purchasing and the value of said vehicle. I do not see this player committing any sort of fraud against you or withholding promised items.

Complaint Denied.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom