Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Habibi Safwan

Player
Player
1 Your Name IRL - Zeyad

2 Your Age - 19

3 Time Zone - GMT+2

4 Average Online Per Day: 6-8 Hours

5 Your Discord - zezosafwan

6 Your Name - Habibi Safwan

7 Your ID - 40306

Additional information

1 Leader of Vagos

Ex Deputy Vagos
Ex Deputy Bloods
Ex Deputy Families
Ex Deputy Marabunta
2 Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

I want to be leader of Vagos because I have past gang experience, i have been in vagos, marabunta, bloods, and I am currently high command in Families in these gangs i have had lots of fun and i always enjoy doing gang RP.

I would also like to get leader because i know all the ghetto rules and i feel like if i was to get leader I could ensure fun within the gang while still making sure all the members are following rules and are familiar with the ghetto rules and punishments for them.

I also think with the experience I have in the city and the friends ive made that would be interested in joining i could most definitely lead a gang that will be successful at events and menaces of LS,

Lastly, I was a gang leader before so I have previous leadership experience and I know what it takes to lead a gang and in my opinion I have what it takes to be one of the best gang leaders in the city
Your advice for improving RolePlay level in organization.
I plan on having set ranks within the gang with specific responsibilities and expectations. For Example, I would have a rank called "Turf Captain" and this rank with be responsible for leading the turf team, giving members on the turf team tips and tricks, making sure all the turf
members are showing up during turfs and overall managing the turf team. I would then also have a rank called "Turf thug", this rank will be given to all the members of the turf team besides the "Captain" and they will be expected to follow the turf captain and fill the ghetto map in yellow.
;)
I will make sure when being recruited members are thoroughly interviewed and tested on their knowledge of ghetto rules. For example, I will have a specific team of people/rank that is assigned to recruiting members and they will be provided with a interview manual which will consist of questions regarding rules like "Are you allowed to run into HQ while being chased by another gang?" and i will add in a statement
that makes my recruiting team aware players must be 5 years old in the city just to steer clear from recruiting members who join and arent active in the city and to ensure they have atleast someexperience within the city.
I would also like to have a separate "bank account" for the gang, this will NOT be the IC organization balance but i would like to have ONE TRUSTED member in the gang that keeps a percent of the money we earn and are rewarded with from events and the money saved will be
used to help members in the gang buying skills that will help them in the gang. For example, the pickpocket skill is $300.000 and if a member wasnt able to afford the skill on their own and had not earned it we could help them by providing some money to go towards buying the skill.
During store robberies and other events i will announce strict comms, this means that over the radio members should refrain from unnecessary conversations and until informed otherwise by me the chatter on radio should only consist of, callouts and information that is important or helpful during the event.
(This wont be required but it will be suggested to all members.) To refrain from getting warnings and having members get punished I would like any members that are going out to rob, ghetto clap and doing sprays to inform me or a high command over radio where they are going and what they are going to do.
what the player is doing wrong and make a report after the situation or if the situation can no longer be continued they should just make sure the incident is on bodycam and walk away from the situation without mixing or insulting others.
Thanks for taking your time to read my application!

Darshan Diablo

💔༆᭄𝕯𝖆ℜֆ𝖍𝖆η༗🖤
Player
You have been selected for Los Santos Vagos interviews!

The interview will take place on Sunday, 09/06/2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.
Any questions or concerns about the interview can be addressed

Ace Galante (.galante)

Vinay Reddie (vinayanna)

Dinesh Chowdary (saidinesh0925)

Darshan Diablo (darshandiablo)​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom