Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Suspect_exe
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 3, 2024
Time of violation
00:00
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/

Suspect exe

xxxxxxx
Player
Hello Dear Admins,

I hope you are fine. Im leader of Ballas right now. Im doing global event and LR 1.9. I came in front of the government for take a photo but there were cars and i rammed cars for photo of the government building. I know i did rule break but i had to do it to get a photo.

This is proof : proof

i so bored from 321306 id. He is always reporting me when he see me for no reason. I dont know what did i do to him. i know one thing. We were in same org ( Bouncer's Term ). I was robbing leos with my friends on highway also 321306 id was robbing leos with his family on highway ( 321306 id family leader btw ). We saw them when they were robbing one person and one of his family member was point to gun for us. We said dont point to gun us or we gonna kill u. We started shooting each other after demand. after the incident, he opened 3 forums for us in same day.

Proofs;

evidence 1

evidence 2

evidence 3

He got already punishment for Org Targetting on 26 Feb.

evidence 4

but he didnt stop and he always opened forum for me or organization when he see me.

evidence 5

today he saw me and he opened forum again.

evidence 6

as i said i didnt do anything and he is targetting me for no reason. i so bored of this situation

Thank you for reading
Regards
Suspect exe

Harrison Goodman

I'll See Ya In The City
Server Administrator
Rejected

Will keep an eye for targeting in the future but considering you actually broke a rule in the last forum I am going to reject this request.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom