Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Unban appeal Bugabuse ( Lottery ) | Roberto Fire | 179121 | @Mazhor

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Baran Arzum
Administrators nickname
Roberto Fire
Date
May 6, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/ubKh30C

Baran_Arzum

Player
Player
My ID: 179121
Name: Baran Arzum
Admin who banned me: Roberto Fire
Time i got banned: 06.05.2024
Proof:

Dear Mazhor,

I was banned for a lottery bug on May 6, 2024. A few days before I was banned I heard through trading with other people on the island that you could buy lottery tickets for 5000 dollars each. At first I was suspicious until I looked it up myself and realized that if you set a 24/7 to low you could buy for 5000 a piece. Then, like everyone else who got banned, I opened the lottery because at that moment nobody knew it was a bug until Johnson baron (de02 admin) posted a message in the announcement channel that we shouldn't buy any more because it's a bug from the server. All the money i got from it is mostly in my p1 because i pulled a p1 a day or two before i got banned and wanted to upgrade it to max. I also have valuable items in the P1, such as grand tickets, level three backpacks and a few other things in the beach market.

I know that I opened many tickets and I apologize for what I did wrong and would be happy to be on De01 again and I promise that I will never do something like that again.

Kind regards Baran Arzum

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom