Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
syr faysal
Administrators nickname
James Pluxury
Date
May 29, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/b4Z21ui

faysal LaSedra

Player
Player
  1. hope you doing good , i got ban for G.R 1.1 time now , i respect all the rules and love the project after understanding the big mistake i did and regret it i would like to ask you with thank to unban me if it must you can wipe my money . i am sorry for any thing i did and promise to not do any thing against the rule again . thank you all for your hard work keeping this project the best in the world

Mahmod Ghnayem

Player
Player
And What About This Are You Sure You Only Break This Rule You Break This Rules And You Making Appeal Unban Doing Ban Evading And Multi Accounts And Breaking Rule GR1.1 And GR1.4 And GR1.8 And GR1.9 And You Have Like 4 Or 5 Accounts On The Same PC And The Admin Can Check Youre IP And Youre Logs

yosef Ronaldo

Player
Player
  1. hope you doing good , i got ban for G.R 1.1 time now , i respect all the rules and love the project after understanding the big mistake i did and regret it i would like to ask you with thank to unban me if it must you can wipe my money . i am sorry for any thing i did and promise to not do any thing against the rule again . thank you all for your hard work keeping this project the best in the world
Hahahahaha, you broke the rules, not once, but more than once. You are not respecting the server rules. When you are a child, how do you play gta 5?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom