Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Warehousing unban request | by Claudio Pitaro | 139760 | Denis_Xozis |

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Claudio pitaro

Player
Player
Hello dear DE01 admin team,

I (ID: 139760 Name: Claudio Pitaro) I was banned on 9/19/2023 due to warehousing / Allg 6.3 . I was permanently banned by Denis_xozis , and nate trapster has the Forum Computing adopted on 18 September 2023

Dear admin team

I'll start from the beginning, everyone has a 2 chance united and in my case I would ask that it would be so in my case I thank you in advance that you take your time and sacrifice your free time to process my and many other unbanning requests.

What happened :

So first of all I Claudio Pitaro a not yet experienced Grand RP player thought to myself, come on I'll go to a family and have fun I did that too Dan chrips and I was on DE 01 in the family (chrips leader Dean wore) and had a great time there but like every Grand player he wants to make money and I didn't dare to make money at all possible, but I never found the money and then I tried around and asked around how to make money and then I found a way, but it didn't last long and I was greedy and wanted more and more and I got the stupid idea to look into the cars and get the stuff out of the cars and thought that would be a good idea and then I stole (panels and rep kits) out of the cars and the way it turned out I thought that would be quick money, but it wasn't so it just came to the end of the story and I was... uploaded and banned...

---

Insight and recognition :

I recognize that my behavior has violated the rules and guidelines of the servers and I.
However, I have dealt with the regal work in the last few months and am now aware of every rule violation.
I am also aware that what I did was an unacceptable mistake.
And it can't really be corrected, but I ask in the unban request
To make amends.

---

Improvement and maturity:

Since the permanent ban I have informed myself thoroughly about appropriate forms of communication and
rules of behavior on the server and how to behave appropriately in the rp.
and that such a big mistake from my side will never happen again.

---

Post and play :

I have always attached great importance to the server and platform and would like to be an active
player on the server and be a part of the project and I have had many positive experiences
where I was away and I come back with very positive and I hope I can contribute again soon.
to make my contribution.

---

One time incident :

The incident that led to my permanent ban was a one time rule violation please give me a
second chance and to repent

Conclusion :

I hope for your remorse and a second chance to prove myself as a valuable Sever member. Thank you for your time and consideration of my request.

With kind regards,

Claudio Pitaro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom