Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Harry uchiha

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL:- Harry
2. Your age:- 17
3. Time zone:- GTM
4. Average online per day:- 8 to 10
5. Your Discord:- harry rov
6. Your Nickname:- harry rov
7. Your ID:- 120589

Additional information
1. Leader of:- los Santos Vagos
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
2.1 I want to be leader of los santos vagos because I have experience in other gang and legal orgs and the los santos vagos is the Frist gang i joined
2.2 I want to be the leader of los santos vagos because so many people thinks joining gang is waste of time I want to change that in my term I want
2.3 I want to be leader of los santos vagos because other gang thanks they can capture our getto and our graffiti I want to prove they wrong by taking part in all events most events will be in my term and most of the graffiti will be covered by los santos vagos
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
3.1 i will make the organisation more active than any other and i will make as much as events i can and fz raid, clands, subs will be more minimum 2 fz in a week
3.2 in my term I will improve roleplay in store robbery and i will make more people to be active and do highway robbery
3.3 we will try to do max number of activity in the city and i will try to make los vago
Turf 100%
11.000 profit every hour
Max bones will be given
And i will try to do my best then past leaders
rank system:
14:Leader
13:Deputy Leader
12:under deputy
11:Mafia Lord
10:Warlord
9:Mafia
8:Captain