Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected LSPD Corrupt Bio | Maxi Troubh | 377233

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxtroubh

Player
Player
LSPD (Los Santos police department)

Name: Maxi Troubh

ID: 377233

Nationality: American

Place of Birth: Portland maine

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Eye color: yellowish green

Hair color: Brownish blonde hair

Tattoos: None

Strengths: Smart, good shooter, dedicated, I adapt to different environments

Weaknesses: None

Life story:
I grew up in Portland Maine with my two loving parents and my dog: Sparky. My dad had gotten laid off from his job when I was twelve and my mom left him for it. Everyday my dad did what he could for me and always made sure I was fed. At the age of 17 my dad and I moved to Los Santos where he became a cop and taught me how to hold a gun, shoot a gun, and keep myself protected. While out at the 24/7 near our house my dad was buying some milk for me to make us dinner. Before being granted the privilege to check out he got shot in cold blood by a store robber who ran away after committing the crime. When the news was brought to me I was devastated and turned to criminal life. In a gang I learned how to take hostages, rob people, and kill people. It wasn't until one day when I thought I was dishonoring my dad’s memory so I got a job at a law firm as a paralegal and turned my life around. After buying myself a place to
call my own and working my butt off to provide for myself I was offered by a good friend who I met at the law firm. (Anthony Kingg) His offer was to join LSPD when the new term starts. I accepted his offer to follow in my dad’s footsteps and keep the streets clean.

Career story:
Max went to law academy and learned all the basics. From learning how to tow a car to making an arrest and he was good at it. He made his way high up the ranks and took a break from LSPD during the break all records of him being at LSPD were erased. He was forced to start over at P01. Soon later Max learned that the files being erased weren't an accident. Someone high rank deleted all his files and did this on purpose. It wasn't then until Max saw the corruption in the ORG and all the others for that. Max saw corruption in SAHP whether it was robbing or false arrest

Outcomes:
1-Max is capable of using torture methods and truth serum to get the truth out ( /try 2 times per event/situation)
2-Max can sell all weapons that he picked up off gang/family members to the blackmarket. ( no org weapons)

3 - Max can lie about the request of a lawyer and not show his ID to any suspect.

4- can be unprofessional at times if he feels disrespected and use it as a reason to rob or falsify arrest (Keeping in mind toxicity, Gen 6.10 and 6.19)

5-Max is allowed to remove stars and previously committed crimes from criminals, friends, or family. (100k max)

6- Max can take bribes from 10-15s or soon to be detained (up to 100k)

7- Max can destroy devices like bodycam and radios and can find hidden ones with /try command and /do(2 times per situation)

8- Max can let suspects go and help them escape if bribed or felt like it

9- Max can bring 10-15s or whom he chooses to a secret location to rob them ( For weapons and money)

10- Max can provide information to gangs, friends, or families for money. ( For bribes of 100k max depending on situation or information being given)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom