Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected LSPD Corrupt Bio | Maxi Troubh | 377233

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxtroubh

Player
Player
LSPD (Los Santos Police Department)

Name: Maxi Troubh

ID: 377233

Nationality: American

Place of Birth: Portland Maine

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Eye color: Yellowish Green

Hair color: Brownish blonde hair

Tattoos: None

Strengths: Smart, good shooter, dedicated, I adapt to different environments, quick thinking

Weaknesses: Flaring temper with need for revenge.

Life story:
I grew up in Portland Maine with my two loving parents who did anything to provide a meal, and my snake: Sasca. Everyday my dad did what he could for me and always made sure I was fed. After my mother left us for another man, he turned to drug abuse, and got fired as a cop. Due to the expense of Maine and an upcoming criminal record, we dodged a court date and moved to the ghetto of Los Santos At the age of 17. He got into even more major debt to dealers. One day he went to grab a drink from burgershot. Before being granted the privilege to check out he got shot in cold blood by one of his drug dealers who ran away after committing the crime. When the news was brought to me I was devastated and turned to criminal life. In a gang I learned how to take hostages, rob people, and kill people, I loved it. Like him, I got addicted to hard drugs. It wasn't until one day when I thought I was dishonoring my dad’s memory so I turned life around and started to get clean. I got a job at a law firm after attending back college, and worked as a paralegal and turned my life around. After buying myself a place to call my own home and working my butt off to provide for myself I was offered by a job by a good friend who I met at the law firm. (Anthony Kingg) His offer was to join LSPD when the new term starts. I accepted his offer to further keep the streets clean of dealers and killers.

Career story:
Max went to law academy and learned all the basics. From learning how to tow a car to making an arrest and he was good at it. And he loved it, possibly too much. He made his way high up the ranks and took a break from LSPD. During this break he got involved in some scandals. He got hooked back onto drugs, and multiple fights at the mens club. He turned back to gang and criminal activities. After a while, Max needed more cash. So he decided to join LSPD again. However, due to loss of his logs, he was forced to start over at P01. He saw what happened on the streets, and possible chances of illegal opportunities. Max saw what would be perfect for him, corruption.

Outcomes:
1-Max is capable of using torture methods and truth serum to get the truth out ( /try 2 times per event/situation)
2-Max can sell all weapons that he picked up off gang/family members to the blackmarket. ( no org weapons)

3 - Max can lie about the request of a lawyer and not show his ID to any suspect.

4- can be unprofessional at times if he feels disrespected and use it as a reason to rob or falsify arrest (Keeping in mind toxicity, Gen 6.10 and 6.19)

5-Max is allowed to remove stars and previously committed crimes from criminals, friends, or family. (100k max)

6- Max can take bribes from 10-15s or soon to be detained (up to 100k)

7- Max can destroy devices like bodycam and radios and can find hidden ones with /try command and /do(2 times per situation)

8- Max can let suspects go and help them escape if bribed or felt like it

9- Max can bring 10-15s or whom he chooses to a secret location to rob them ( For weapons and money)

10- Max can provide information to gangs, friends, or families for money. ( For bribes of 100k max depending on situation or information being given)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom