Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheTT

Player
Player
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes/22

2. Time zone: GMT+03:00

3. Daily time active on the server (10:30 AM - 22:30 PM)

4. Average online per week (hours): 60

5. Your Discord ID: 341994337934245888

6. Your characters' name (IC): Talha Sky

7. Your ingame ID (Main and twink): 210873

8. Your ingame level: 27

9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): State

10: Languages spoken: English / Turkish

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
Additional information

1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
İ want to became an Admin cause in the city, i saw a lot of crime and cheaters or in People talks FL in CC, admins are didnt respond about that too many times, i like to help people like "contact with administrator" tab, i can contact with them and help them about it, there is a lot of toxic person in the city and i want to became their punisher, i dont have any experience to became an admin but i worked as a guide in the other games for help people, i think i can help them very good.
**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************
2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
İ didnt work any positions in the city cause i always hanged around and watched the poeple for learn their acts, i played unoffs and other events but didnt join any org or gang.
3. What are your strengths?
My strengths are; i know how to talk with people in good way, like if there is a situation i watch them first then when i show my self i ask them the situation cause i need to listen them, maybe they can lie to me about it, i can think fast and deal with situation very easly, if i love my job, i can do it 24/7, can be a lifeless for this. İ like to help people, am trying to be perfect.
4. What are your weaknesses?
Perfectionism is my weakness cause when i try to do my best, i really want to solve it in best way, i dont want judge the people so fast but its hard to make a decision sometimes, these are my weaknesses.
5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
- İ can do a teamwork very easly, like to help other admins for make good decisions.
- İ can control the situation and make the best decision for it.
- İ will work more and help to control the city with the admin team.
- İn the "contact with administrator" tab, admins are not help a lot, am gonna work for this too much, am not gonna ignore them.
6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes cause i dont have any business
7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
İn these two week, i got final exams in University but its temporary, after that i will be active as much as i can.
8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
İ actually dont do a lot of RP when am İC cause just trying to get money and cant communicate with the people, if i become admin and learn all the rules which consider me, i will help the people for long time.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

You are in the final 2 weeks of your exams, focus on your studies (IRL comes first) then apply after that :)
Becoming admin requires alot of training and time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom