Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Mustafa Elsharkawy
Administrators nickname
Fstoq DeArcy
Date
Nov 6, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/524244/#post-1908812

Mustafa Sharkawy

Player
Player
Hello Dear Admin

About Seven months ago, I received a permanent ban under rule 6.22, and at that time, I was studying.

Let me explain the matter from the beginning. The family leader made an announcement stating that no one was allowed to take anything from the family cars. I was following the instructions.

At that time, there was a big event. I was outside the house and opened my mobile. I joined a VS with ERROR family members. I saw someone sharing their screen in the game. I saw in the Beach Market that 80 diamonds were being sold for 800k. I told him to buy them and I would take them from him. He bought them.

Before he left, he placed them in the family car. I went and took them and told him I would pay him back. After that, there was a problem between him and me because of a cheap house that I bought before he could. He told me he would talk to the leader and get me banned, and he lied to her about everything.

After this, the leader raised a form against me because I had taken the diamonds, as I took 80 diamonds from the car's trunk.

Now I spoke with the leader and explained everything to him, He know now that I was not a thief of these things and that everything was fine, and he would respond to this forum with a comment to confirm the authenticity of this conversation.

I am completely at fault. I hope the supervisors will accept my apology and allow me to return after a long absence, as I am eager to be back.

Thank you.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Answer given onced before. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom