Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
King_vikku
Suspect ID
133316 ,101186
Date of violation
Jun 5, 2024
Time of violation
16:46
Proofs
https://youtu.be/LIdIAny1Vxw

Arup Sing

Player
Server Administrator
Requesting ID 133316 , ID 101186, ID 139685 and ID 130786 to provide the fighting scene in same Event POV
You have 12 hrs do so.

Crazy HellFire

Player
Player
Requesting ID 133316 , ID 101186, ID 139685 and ID 130786 to provide the fighting scene in same Event POV
You have 12 hrs do so.
I am going off topic​
I am going off topic
**6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days **
plz notice he has not used overlays hope you will make fair decision

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
I am going off topic
**6.17 It is forbidden to use OBS and any similar softwares for recordings. All overlays must be recorded. | Ban 30 days **
He records all overlays and follows game rules unlike you ducks who don't follow game rules and use LMG and still lose in events. Imagine being so down bad and trying to change the topic. The POV records all overlays. He has a better PC than you broke ducks.

Last edited:

syrus

Syrus The Nub 🔥
Player
He records all overlays and follows game rules unlike you ducks who don't follow game rules and use LMG and still lose in events. Imagine being so down bad and trying to change the topic. The POV records all overlays. He has a better PC than you broke ducks.
then why it didn't shows the discord overlay?

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
I am going off topic
What?? how??, where??? did u go his house and check his PC specs??

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
then why it didn't shows the discord overlay?
It is not required to record discord overlays ingame. It is required to record all overlays in PC. It is not mandatory for you to have discord in game overlays.

Vikku_King

Player
Player
event rule 1.7 All participants of all events under all spheres must record POV and hold it within 48 hours | 30 days ban

Read This Rule

Bolt_insaan

Player
Player
I know but I at OC work place i can't upload my pov with in the time period given

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom