Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
AnshuBroX
Administrators nickname
Matte Sirus
Date
Jun 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fam-war-Nz89LV7

NaveenArmani

Player
Player
Dear Lebron sir

I am Leader Of brotherX family

We play family war 1 time and we dont know what is the format to send all guys povs i send all povs you can check it i send all povs but i did 1 mistake i give wrong id or 1 guy his is is 145592 but i put wrong id 144592 but i give his pov you can check it then today i check when is our next family war then i see this and we won the family war but then i ask to Matte sir he told me then we ask to matte sir we are going to next family war or not then he told us this is Lebron's sir decision

So this is my request Lebron sir pls give us 1 chance so we can play this family war

I know Lebron sir you take best decision

Ty hope for Best

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom