Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Anshu Brox
Administrators nickname
Matt Sirius
Date
Jun 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
Wrong Decision https://imgur.com/gallery/ilqRAeO

NaveenArmani

Player
Player
Hello Dear Lebron sir

I am Leader of BrotherX family

We played family war also we won the family war as you can see here

Family war Ss

So sir we give our all family war povs but my deputy did 1 mistake he give me all pov but he give me wrong id of this family member ** Evan NoMercy ID: 145592** then I said to **Matt Sir** he told me this is lebron sir decision that’s my all chats with **MattSir**

Chats with Matt sir

I know this is my mistake I need to recheck it I accept my mistake

Sir really we wanna play this family war we are doing our all best to the family we creat our family and we come top 4 family ranking in 4 days I think so that’s not ez I want to see my family in top1 in this month so if we played this family war so we get some cars or good clothes

I know Lebron sir you take good decisions

Ty for your time sir have a great day ❤️

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom