Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Slush Glockz
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2021
Time of violation
3:50
Proofs
https://youtu.be/OU2cv3pgNaA

Slush Glockz

Player
Player
Hello,
We have a pretty suspicious case of cheating on the player ID 41106. This family, Venice 13, had another member suspected of cheats today (Ash_Noor) and we got even more suspicious of these guys. This specific report was during unofficial org war and the suspect killed 5+ members and I have a clear POV of two of his kills which look very suspicious to myself and my family and I will do my best to walkthrough it and explain everything i find suspicious in this suspect.

The first kill is where he kills me. Here is my POV

The suspicious thing in this kill is his second shot hits me when I'am 100% behind the hill and cannot be hit.
You can clearly see the shot trail going into the sky as I die clearly behind the hill.

The second POV is of a fellow member of our family.

Here, the first shot damages him, but the shot trail is clearly going into the sky once again as seen on my POV. (hard to see the shot trail but if you zoom into the suspect in the back you can see it)
Then the second shot also doesnt hit him and hits the rock beside him but still damages him and kills him.

We are all experienced GTA players and have never seen something more suspicious as this, hope you guys have a good look at it and give your judgement because in our eyes this is clear cheats. Thank you.

terozero

Player
Player
Check Ash's appeal before you accuse our family of cheating lmao

Marvin Rogero

Player
Player
Hey bud Im not sure if you know but there is such thing as desync. Doesn't seem you are as experienced as you say you are. Cheers!

Player
Player

you're def not "experienced" if u think these are cheats, also check ash's appeal before u assume we all cheating

Last edited:

terozero

Player
Player
alright boyfriends show me this montage with soft aim please link it, acting like you even know who I am

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom