Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
william hill
Administrators nickname
CarI Jordan
Date
Jun 5, 2024
Time
17:33
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vMM2tn1o45o

William Demon

Player
Player
First of all Thanks for ur time
i applied 2 forum to the same Situation and the same administer reject for For various reasons. Firstly, it was because I did not add time, and secondly, he told me that it was a case of KOS killing by the visionaries. I do not know what puts him on their side. I do not know if there is a connection between them.

Anyway, I leave it up to you. They gave us a very quick warning and the officer complied with them and even left, but they opened fire before finishing the count and failRP and GR 6.15.

This is the Old forums

and the second

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Proper decision taken, you received the demands to leave which is more than enough for a ATM robbery.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom