Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Abruzzi MoneyMurderr
Administrators nickname
Arthur Mack
Date
Jun 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/fKjBn9v

Ron Abruzzi

Player
Player
Respected admins,
I am banned for GR1.3 , it was not deliberate, it was an honest typing mistake.

Please check my history and reduce ban if possible, I always have been honest and have a clean record in GRP. This is my last effort to get unban.

I have been playing Grand RP for more than 2 years now, I follow and honour all rules of the server. The moment I saw i got blocked, i was shocked, and understood immediately, must have done a mistake while typing prices in Black Market shop no.2 as did not have any Beach market shop today , I found from Arthur that it was a rev ammo price that got me blocked. I had no intention to scam any player, it was an honest typo mistake. I usually am 16 to 18 hours online daily, i dont miss a day in Grand.
I am an owner of an unofficial family, have private business , 3 houses, too many cars, 3 fam business, It does not make sense for me to scam any player , for a small amount. Also just got the monkey today, could not see it as it had to be sent to sleep.
I remember setting price of rev ammo to 5499 and typing mistake added one more 9. I hope you can see my record in the server, and unban me. I hope u understand it was just a typo after playing Grand for so many days.
Grand is daily routine for me , dont take it away from me.
I hope you guys understand.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom