Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Royal Mayank
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2024
Time of violation
7:52
Proofs
https://youtu.be/qn7OuRtMKr0?si=E6vajcSxqdln_Iq0

Royal Mayank

Player
Player
i started raid in grace family and i killer one girl id-119787 and after some time the same girl entered in raid
all in pov

Last edited:

Rose Grace

Player
Player
first off i cant bug abuse so i dont no how i again enter in fam raid i think this is black magic
i just go and ph i come in fam house then i go out side and i am enter in fam raid
and i again enter in fam raid so i dont no what is this its black magic i now i cant breake any rule so plz fix this issu

Last edited:

Nikhilhoni

Player
Player
first off i cant bug abuse so i dont no how i again enter in fam raid i think this is black magic
i just go and ph i come in fam house then i go out side and i am enter in fam raid
and i again enter in fam raid so i dont no what is this its black magic i now i cant breake any rule so plz fix this issu
Ofc it was an event pls provide pov

Alan Federal

๐‚๐ฎ๐ซ๐š๐ญ๐จ๐ซ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐‚๐ซ๐ข๐ฆ๐ž
Server Administrator
Reviewing

Alan Federal

Server Administrator
Requesting ID 119787 to Provide same event pov
You have 12 hrs do so

Rose Grace

Player
Player
Requesting ID 119787 to Provide same event pov
You have 12 hrs do so
First off all I have no pov it's server issue so I just come out side and I enter again it's not bug it's server bug and I am afk first time he come and raid on my fam house and I see and go and take a fight so he kill me so I go in ph after some time I come back in fam house come out side and I am again enter in raid I am shocked so it's not mine side bug it's server bug plz fix this

Alan Federal

Server Administrator
Requesting Thread Owner to Fix Time of violation
you have 12 hrs do so

faxyy horaa

ONE AND ONLY
Player
First off all I have no pov it's server issue so I just come out side and I enter again it's not bug it's server bug and I am afk first time he come and raid on my fam house and I see and go and take a fight so he kill me so I go in ph after some time I come back in fam house come out side and I am again enter in raid I am shocked so it's not mine side bug it's server bug plz fix this
As a clear you should have pov of every event so donโ€™t blame server you are doing some bug abuse

Alan Federal

Server Administrator
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom