Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Harry rov
Administrators nickname
Lawa Broddy
Date
Jun 6, 2024
Time
09:49
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKoFK4EaUdk , https://youtu.be/RdoTpov-Cf8

Harry uchiha

Player
Player
I got banned for Bug Abuse, so in this body cam you can see that i was unconscious and after that i got a Code A , Beacause my computer is not good so my game usually crashes so after i got a code A i came back to the loction so i wont get punishment of CL But when i came back he arrested me and after that he put a form report on me for bug abuse I dont do this Bug abuse and stuff bro i love this game i was playing it day and night and i dont want to leave this game i am playing this game from past 4years pls help me. i uploaded my bodycam of how my game runs you can see it so much laggy i didnt do CL

DUKEX

Player
Player
I got banned for Bug Abuse, so in this body cam you can see that i was unconscious and after that i got a Code A , Beacause my computer is not good so my game usually crashes so after i got a code A i came back to the loction so i wont get punishment of CL But when i came back he arrested me and after that he put a form report on me for bug abuse I dont do this Bug abuse and stuff bro i love this game i was playing it day and night and i dont want to leave this game i am playing this game from past 4years pls help me. i uploaded my bodycam of how my game runs you can see it so much laggy i didnt do CL
dear admin there are many player playing in low end pc and their game runs laggy and crashes anytime by keeping this in mind pls take the decision wisely one wrong decision can result in loss of a loyal player who plays game day and night from past 4 years, I personally play the game in low end pc and after the latest update people are facing code a frequently and it can happen anytime the game doesn't see if we are dead or alive we can get code a anytime and innocent people get punishment even if its not their fault. I personally request to unban him because a wrong decision can result in loss of a loyal player of the project who plays on this project for last 4 years, so please take decision wisely.

Phoenixx

All The Best
Player
Dear admin he seems to be innocent as many times me and my friend's pc also crashes because of the recent reach of activity in the game and the low specs of our pc's , I personally play the game in low end pc and after the latest update people are facing code a frequently and it can happen anytime we can get code a anytime and innocent people get punishment and we play day and night spend our time in the game and we enjoy. I personally request to unban him because a wrong decision can result in loss of a loyal player of the project who plays on this project for last 4 years so i advice you take your decision wisely.

Phoenixx

All The Best
Player
The forum for which I was punished
also the fib guy is using illegal redux

Lawa Broddy

никому не доверяй
Server Administrator
Its up to higher ups to decide on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom