Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Tushar_Badsha

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL:
Tushar
2. Your age: 16
3. Time zone: GMT+5:30
4. Average online per day: 4-5 Hours
5. Your Discord: tushar_badsha
6. Your Nickname: Tushar Badsha
7. Your ID: 63169

Additional information

1. Leader of Los Santos Vagos.
2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization?

I want to became vagos leader because I Have good experience in criminal org I am ex under deputy in Bloods , Families, Ballas I have potential to lead 30-40 player in events I can and do events successfully with less chances to got failed on events and I have too many friends in server so my term don't goes dead and I my family members are supportive so they also help me to do my term successfully without warning and I try to achieve 100% turf , do Ghetto clap , Highway robbery, hostage situation as a active gang and treat Leo's properly not like others and I know I can and I try my term goes better as much with 0 warnings and I try to improve rp by terrorists attack I will make sure my newbie gang members don't breaks server rules and regulation if they do I will train them so from next time they don't do this type such mistakes in future and from starting to till vagos is such a small gang and my goal is to take this org on top.
3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
I will make sure no one break rule I will treat my gang member properly so they don't make such mistake in panic situation and be calm and I will try do some terrorists attack like assasination of governor kidnapping fib director taking hostage saho sherrif in demand of money etc..

Ranking System:

12.Leader
11.Deputy
10.Under Deputy
9.Turfer
8.Kingpin
7.Event Leader
6.Warlord
5.Ghetto Clapper

4.Shooter
3.Fighter
2.Newbie

1.Frezee.

THANK YOU FOR YOU TIME...

VAGOS ON TOPP.

Aaradhya Pluxury

HEXLERS IS PUZZY
Player
This guy only knows how to plant solar panels in any gangs HQ and nothing else.
This is not off topic this something i have seen him doing personally when i was in gang.
Will see that in interview. Also you can only bought immunity to your family. Remove immunity if you have.... Also doing your shit 💩 in others forum won't make you cool.

Oggy Badshah

Deputy of Badsha Family
Player
This guy only knows how to plant solar panels in any gangs HQ and nothing else.
This is not off topic this something i have seen him doing personally when i was in gang.
Really bro let see and tell your all fam member if we got leadership so don't come we had a good numbers to run vagos easily
( Not off topic )

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom