Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Ginniii Kartal
Administrators nickname
Eray Black
Date
May 30, 2024
Time
15:32
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/maOjWS7

Ginni Bhai

Kartal
Player
ONLY FOR BOBBY
This might be my last forum for my unban appeal i am still left hopeless and still seeking a fair decision from you and i did not even touched my pc from last week.

I want to seriously apologise for thing i did. I didn't knew the outcome for that and i never promoted nor used these types of things in my whole life tbh i really didn’t thought this would happen.

Im Playing this server from a long time but the only server i loved is EN03 because of people that i met became too close to me i really miss EN03 Friends and my Family.

The person who sent that proof was trying to deceive you and Eray i even got the proof
here it is :

as you can see he himself confessed you in the dms and im really innocent and im also ready for pc check just give me a last chance and i assure that these types of things would never happen in the future if it happens again im ready for any punishment im just seeking for a last chance if this happens again im ready for project blacklist
i spent too much time in EN03 and i really miss those days.

Just give me a last chance i know you take right and correct decisions which provides justice.
At the end i really thank you for reading this!
Regards
Ginni

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Answer given once before. Further spam with the same topic will get your forum account punished too!​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom