Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Sasha Turan
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 6, 2024
Time of violation
20:25
Proofs
https://youtu.be/ZACXdMKKlU8

Symes

Player
Player
These guys following from the doc they are trying to block the doc entrance. Then they followed me at highway and these happened.
IDS

CebeliTarik Lue

azoncepantolonumasictim
Player
These guys following from the doc they are trying to block the doc entrance. Then they followed me at highway and these happened.
IDS
So there is something called fear rp, you have to fear for your life, in this case there are 4 people chasing you and you try to handle it on your own without fearing for your life, without calling for back up, which is a kind of fail rp. and for rdm you are the one who started the 10-10 what did you expect? that they would all put their weapons back and surrender?

Dot Green

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Its so weird, when 4 people saying we want to talk and having a gun, He's trying to shoot 4 people alone. That is complete illegal RP. The cop didn't fear RP

Dot Green

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
So there is something called fear rp, you have to fear for your life, in this case there are 4 people chasing you and you try to handle it on your own without fearing for your life, without calling for back up, which is a kind of fail rp. and for rdm you are the one who started the 10-10 what did you expect? that they would all put their weapons back and surrender?
Totally Agreed

Kapo Galaxy

Player
Player
Upon reviewing the evidence, I have decided to Accept this report for the (following reasons)
to pull over on the highway you need 2 Fam Or Gang cars so as you did it is (Wrong)
But I will suffice with the following punishments

ID: 156639 will receive punishment for RDM
ID: 77024 will receive punishment for
RDM
ID: 80652 will receive punishment for
RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom