Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
hitman alcapone
Administrators nickname
arthur mack
Date
Jun 6, 2024
Time
15:49
Proofs
https://ibb.co/YPfP2cw

Hitmann Void

9mm hedi hohoho
Player
*all what is happening is captured on admin chat (tickets)

someone putted a barrier blocking me to get inside the garage i made a ticket and waited for 10 min without no reply so i made again a ticket saying that someone needs to come and to stop being lazy again no one responded after 20 min when i said if that was a girl who made a ticket they will reply instantly on ticket which is a fact cause i used to have a female charactere and they reply faster than light opposite of my twink account which a male character
after 30 min this admin arthur mack replied by removing the barrier without punishing the guy who put it
when i told him why you didnt punish him he started dodging by saying put a pov of the guy who plant the barrier in front of garage and being lazy to check logs meanwhile the guy who putted it is next to us and he s his friend so he started dodging punishing him
when i told him to stop being lazy and that alot of ppl need to do admin job by reporting because admin dont wanna reply on ticket or check it and thats should be on consideration he started saying enough and abusing his power.
and i finished saying that i am not disrespecting you but being lazy is fact then he banned me.
-this admin is abusing admin power
-forgetting admin tag each time he get in situation
-dodging punishing his friends and female
i am not looking for my punishement more than investigate this admin arthur mack cause that wasnt the first time doing it but this time someone need to reveal what is hes doing.
also we need more admins to reply on tickets it takes alot of time for us male gender to get a reply.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom