Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

NABSXN

Player
Player
information
1. Your name IRL: Nabeel Naveed
2. Your age: 18
3. Time zone: GMT +5:30
4. Average online per day: 6 hours
5. Your Discord: nabsxn
6. Your Nickname: Nabs Shakespeare
7. Your ID: 358504

Additional information
1. Leader of EMS

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

- Since i acquired the age of 5 in the city, I made the best decision of joining my favorite organization the EMS. I have had a successful growth in EMS starting from a fresher to becoming an intern and being awarded with my medical mask. I showed my hard work, dedication and love towards the organization which made me climb up in term of rank and experience in the organization from getting promoted and joining the prestige rank of an FTO and climbing to senior medical professor. My growing interest and experience in the EMS along with my creative ideas has made me motivated to lead my favorite organization as a potential Chief Of EMS.

- My experience in the past 5 terms has been the best, serving as an FTO in the first term and being part of the High Command team in the rest. I have always stayed with EMS regardless of its downfalls or difficulties. I have contributed my efforts and my ideas to improving RP and bonus structures to make EMS more efficient. I make sure all of the employees concerns and queries are addressed to and that all employees are satisfied in the atmosphere they work in. As the leader of EMS i will be able to contribute more ideas and make EMS a sustainable and loving place for all employees and citizens.

-I have served in High command positions as The Dean Of Training, The Head Of Training, The Head Of PR, The Division Chief Of Training, Chief Of Operations, Chief Of Staff, and my current rank as the Deputy Chief Of EMS. I am well aware of the situations and difficulties that are faced by EMS everyday, and I believe I can improve the situations by motivating employees and initiation programs or temporary event within the organization which would significantly improve employee satisfactions withing the organization. I believe all employees must love the organization they work in, and as a leader I aim to make all employees feel belonged in the organization and be a mentor to teach them what's right and what's wrong. Listening to the employees concerns and communicating with them makes them feel involved in the organization. My experience, my dedication, my sincerity and my communication skills makes me the best suited candidate for the post of the Leader of EMS.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-
The RolePlay levels in the organization are heavily dependent on the interest levels of the employees. Apart from good bonus structures I aim to implement RolePlay improvements by taking available employees to Medical Campaigns, an initiative by me which has been implemented from the 29th term where high rank Medics set up medical campaign to reach consumers far from our central hospital to provide them with pills, health insurances and patch ups, this provides an experience to employees on different types of interactions and how one can do an improv and how one can make an interesting RolePlay with citizens. When employees are exposed to good RolePlay they tend to implement it within their own RolePlay moments. To improve RolePlay during lobby duties I would advise our FTO's ( field training officers's) to ensure our employees have the freedom to be creative in their RolePlays and try making conversations with citizens when rush hours are not present to create a fun interaction between EMS and the citizens. Additionally I would create new levels of RolePlay by making new sections where our medics can perform acts such as surgeries and psychological RolePlays to increase the interactions between citizens and improve RolePlay levels in the organization as well.

Sincerely,
Your Deputy Chief Of EMS

Aayush Deeey

Player
Player
He is the most dedicated person I have ever seen in EMS. He deserves to lead EMS for a brighter future.

Rifat White

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Approved

DM me for interview schedule : Rifat6969

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom