Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

ShamsAsmir

Player
Player
Information
1. Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes
2. Time zone: Israel Standard Time (IST)
3. Daily time active on the server (XX: XX AM - XX: XX PM): 09:00 AM - 05:00 PM IST
4. Average online per week (hours): like 50 hours I just won the car in 3 days the 50 hours
5. Your Discord ID: shamsasmir
6. Your character's name (IC): Shams Asmir
7. Your ingame ID (Main and Twink): 386016
8. Your in-game level: 8 21/32
9. Prefered curator of (State or Crime): Crime
10: Languages spoken: Arabic and English

Additional information
1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP life?
  • I want to become an admin because I believe I can contribute more to the community by helping to manage and improve the server. While I enjoy the RP-life, I find that my strengths lie in organization, problem-solving, and ensuring a fair and enjoyable experience for all players. Transitioning to an admin role will allow me to use these skills to enhance the overall environment of the server.

2. What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Crime I was with the bloods some of the times and I got a trunk with 500 weapon

3. What are your strengths?
  • Leadership: Proven ability to lead and manage teams effectively.
  • Communication: Strong communication skills, both verbal and written.
  • Problem-solving: Quick to identify issues and implement effective solutions.
  • Fairness: Committed to ensuring a balanced and fair environment for all players.
  • Dedication: Highly dedicated and passionate about improving the server and player experience.

4. What are your weaknesses? I don't have weaknesses right now but if I have later I would like to say.

5. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
  • Conflict Resolution: Experienced in mediating disputes and finding amicable solutions.
  • Technical Knowledge: Proficient with server management tools and troubleshooting technical issues.
  • Event Planning: Skilled in organizing and executing in-game events that enhance player engagement.
  • Community Building: Adept at fostering a positive and inclusive community environment.

6. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
Yes, I am prepared to sell my business to comply with the requirement that admins do not hold business interests. I understand that this rule is in place to maintain fairness and impartiality, and I am committed to upholding these standards as an admin.

7. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?

• Currently, there are no IRL issues or situations preventing me from being active. I have a flexible schedule that allows me to dedicate sufficient time to my admin duties.

8. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I have a deep commitment to the server and its community. Over the years, I have gained a comprehensive understanding of the server dynamics and player needs. My goal is to contribute to creating a positive, engaging, and fair environment for all players. Additionally, I am always open to feedback and continuously seek to improve my skills and effectiveness as an admin.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Rejected

Punishment History
Only level 8 in the city - Not enough experience​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom