Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

babar jamali12

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL Babar Jamali
2. Your age 19
3. Time zone GMT + 5
4. Average online per day 4 to 6 Hours
5. Your Discord babargamerr
6. Your Nickname Babar Senpai
7. Your ID 273092

Additional information

1 Leader of EMS ( Emergency medical service )

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)

2.1 When I was 8 years old, I wanted to join the EMS. I was nervous, but the Chief of Staff was very kind and helpful during the interview. Even though I was scared, I did well and got accepted. After some tough training, I chose the Ambulance Service because I loved driving supercars and also wanted to help the citizen of Los Santos.

2.2 I worked hard in the Ambulance Service and got promoted to junior EMT at Timmy Turner Term. But when a new Chief showed favoritism, I left for a while. I came back under Lucifer Watson and worked my way up to junior paramedic. When a high command position opened up, I thought that this is the time for me to do something and after that I became the head of the Medical Department.

2.3 Personal challenges made me leave EMS again. When I returned during Abrash's term, I became Division Chief of AS and MD, and later, Deputy Chief. I managed many tasks like training, attending events, and handling HR duties. The schedule was tough, but I kept going until leadership changes made me leave once more. These experiences have made me confident in my leadership skills. Now, I believe I can lead well, having managed departments and served as Deputy Chief in the EMS.

(3) Your advice for improving the Role-play level in the organization.

3.1 Increased Bonuses: Offering more bonuses can be a powerful motivator for team members to actively engage in role-playing activities. Consider tying bonuses to specific performance metrics related to role-play, such as participation levels, creativity, and teamwork.

3.2 Zero Tolerance for Favoritism: Establish a strict policy against favoritism within the organization. Ensure that promotions, rewards, and recognition are based solely on merit, performance, and contributions to the team. Transparency and fairness in decision-making processes are essential for maintaining trust and morale among team members.

3.3 Event Attendance: Make it a priority for EMS team members to attend all relevant events, Such as aircraft carrier Submarine Hostage situations Bank protection

And many more

My experience

Dean of division (MD) Lucifer Watson
Head of division (MD) Lucifer Watson
Division chief (AS/MD) Abrash Bin Ali
Deputy Chief of EMS Abrash Bin Ali
Chief of staff Alex hyper temporary chief
Chief of staff Harsh Alexander
Chief of staff Escobar Shakespeare
Colonel NG weedy Shakespeare
Head of Air Force NG weedy Shakespeare
Deputy Chief of IA SAHP Saint opps

Rank System

30. EMS Chief
29. Deputy Chief
28. Chief Of Staff
27. Division Chief (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
26. Head of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
25. Dean of Division (AS, MD, FTO, Labtech)
24. Chief of PR & HR

HC

23. Senior Medical Professor (FTO)
22. Medical Professor (FTO)
21. Neurosurgeon (MD)
20. Air Rescue (AR)
19. Traumatologist (AS)
18. Assistant Medical Professor (FTO)
17. Pharmacologist (Labtech)
16. Surgeon (MD)
15. Paramedic (AS
14. Junior Surgeon (MD)