Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Ghetto Rule 1.14, Non RP Pick pocketing, Robbing Twice | ID - 13590

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Luis_Solomons
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2021
Time of violation
Proofs
https://youtu.be/RrVZo-W6UWQ

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
As you can see in the video i got Robbed and they asked me to run. I said i got a Injury in my Leg cant run nut i can walk. I started walking Towards HQ 1 of the Vagos kiled me again and this Guy 13590 came near me healed me i said i already got robbed he was even with his 1 gang mate. He non RP Pick Pocketed me without saying anything and my hands were also not in the air and i was saying i already got robbed

Video 1 - Where they asked me to Run Towards HQ

Video 2 - where Vagos Guy killed me again

Video 3 - Where he Broke all of the rules

Chotu

14k Chotu | Ballas | Ex Vagos | Ex FIB
Player
Thet said u to run not to walk ..... lmao

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Thet said u to run not to walk ..... lmao
they said not to get in the Car. i did Rp of my Leg injury and they were ok with that. Thats why they allowed me to walk. still u did a Non Rp Rob With a Single person who was not even Aiming at me and plus my hands were not in the air LOL

JTrapz

Player
Player
They said run so are you reporting your self for fail rp as they said run besides since u failed to comply to their demand of run there allowed to shoot you whether if you been robbed or not as your not complying to their demand also in the other clip thier was 2 guys robbing you u could simply just run away and say there was 2 guys robbing you rather than go on forums report your self for fear rp

JTrapz

Player
Player
also provide pov of you rp your leg injury as if you have injured your leg you wouldn't walk with a frustrated style and there is no sufficient evidence of you using any /me commands or you saying you have a injured leg hence why you don't have a injured leg you fail rp as you didn't run gg.

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
LOL Cant u hear that Ur Guys 47528 is saying yes u cant Run and then i said i can walk ur 37457 said ok ok But dont get in the car. i did that only there is no Injured walk in the Emote which i should use also i can even i can Lie about my injury and still that doesn`t means your guy did a non RP Pick Pocketing with my hands Down and with a single guy even when i already got Robbed .

laparajoe

Player
Player
u just baiting bro u know how hard it is to do what we do as vagos in your block when u guys got it so good with your turfs so close by stop being babies and man up we come to your block and actually show up and fight u get turnt up and we get to rob u and u run to reporting liek cmon bro. i thought we came to an agreement when it comes to us we dont report but ok lets get petty

Simon

The Professional Snitch
Player
Can you tell us in video 3 where the rules are broken cuz i cant see any. there is 3 guys 1 in car and 2 next to you. Also you dont need to have hands up to pick pocket you only need hands up for searching, so stop petty reporting cause we had agreement with you leader no petty reports and solve everything IC, but i guess its over if people keep doing this.

laparajoe

Player
Player
u can clearly see i pull my gun out becuase of the envirmoment so now u want to use rules against situations when our turf is so far from everyon else, SAD,.....

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
u just baiting bro u know how hard it is to do what we do as vagos in your block when u guys got it so good with your turfs so close by stop being babies and man up we come to your block and actually show up and fight u get turnt up and we get to rob u and u run to reporting liek cmon bro. i thought we came to an agreement when it comes to us we dont report but ok lets get petty
oh ok so u are saying Robbing a Guy with one person is Fine ? and what i m complaining about is wrong. Common dude i was not getting into Forums from last few days coz i was just Complaining your Higher up about them and did your Boys Stopped doing Rule Brakes no not at all. Stop Provoking me in the Forums and ask your boys to Stop doing what they are doing Do proper RP.

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Can you tell us in video 3 where the rules are broken cuz i cant see any. there is 3 guys 1 in car and 2 next to you. Also you dont need to have hands up to pick pocket you only need hands up for searching, so stop petty reporting cause we had agreement with you leader no petty reports and solve everything IC, but i guess its over if people keep doing this.
LOL was that car Guy pointing Gun nooooo was that Other guy Pointing Gun nooooo was he saying anything when he was Robbing noooo and i just saw his Gun was also in Hand LOL then how is that Fine ?

laparajoe

Player
Player
oh ok so u are saying Robbing a Guy with one person is Fine ? and what i m complaining about is wrong. Common dude i was not getting into Forums from last few days coz i was just Complaining your Higher up about them and did your Boys Stopped doing Rule Brakes no not at all. Stop Provoking me in the Forums and ask your boys to Stop doing what they are doing Do proper RP.
it was way more than 3 of us around stop trying to pull this string please

laparajoe

Player
Player
it was way more than 3 of us around stop trying to pull this string please
tell your boys to buckle up on pulling up to gun fights instead cause we are tired of wasting gas on nothing but stupid ol grafiti

laparajoe

Player
Player
i thought families wanted smoke with everyone, we in ghetto so whats the problem luis i would never report u so idk where this coming from bro lol if u was in my shoes u would understand this i didnt break any rules i was waitin for 2 other to appear to rob u and i didnt know it was u tbh..... so dont take it personal also the cars crossing by was triggering my ptsd in this server there is no remose when u dont have a gun out on time so im fucked and my vagos turf is FAR from all THREE GANG TURFS remember that bruh

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
i thought families wanted smoke with everyone, we in ghetto so whats the problem luis i would never report u so idk where this coming from bro lol if u was in my shoes u would understand this i didnt break any rules i was waitin for 2 other to appear to rob u and i didnt know it was u tbh..... so dont take it personal also the cars crossing by was triggering my ptsd in this server there is no remose when u dont have a gun out on time so im fucked and my vagos turf is FAR from all THREE GANG TURFS remember that bruh
is that you?

Luis Solomons

Moonwalker
Player
Look Bro m not taking this as personal coz even you know Families doesnt have Number but we all who can Fight are always up for the Fights even i have been Robbed 3 times today Nick has been Robbed 8 Times today. i have no issues with that but its Frustrating every time when your guys CR , kills inside HQ i was not getting into forums i can Report Report more that 20 of guys in last three days but i went to your HQ Complaining but still the issues were same nothing changes thats why i came into forums.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom