Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Section Swat
Administrators nickname
Floki Vilgeroarson
Date
Jun 5, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/zj9oNFe

Section84

Player
Player
Dear Admin,

I admit giving the untradable item and i really feel awful about doing it, but I kindly ask of you to unban me since this is my first time doing something illegal and getting banned. I have never done anything illegal, not a warning even or being sent to jail. I have learnt my lesson in those 3 days and realized that this server is where i feel at home amongst my friends whom I really do not want to lose. I know it has been just some months for me in the city, but I have made good friends specially that all my life revolves around PC gaming and it would really hurt me just leaving this city. I hummbly ask that I be unbanned and I promise nothing illegal will be done in the future. I respect all players and all admins and it would be a shame to lose those good people. And finally, I promise not to repeat my mistake and would like to have my account back even if it means wiping all my money, if this is the only solution, but it would be kind of you not to do so cause i really worked hard and spent a lot of time getting my money.
And please accept my sincere appology.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

Not appealable, forum banned for flooding!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom