Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Bucky Taken
Administrators nickname
Adham DeGrey
Date
Apr 8, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/dHdyhpE

bucky_

Player
Player
For Curator of project - Mazhor Pluxury

Hello to everyone who is reading this appeal.
On the 26th of march 2023, i was banned for cheats *on en1* and on the 8th of april 2023 i recieved the same punishment on en3. I am asking for a chance to play en3. One english server to play on. I am trying to only involve my situation in this appeal however, other players that have been banned on an english server for cheats are still able to roam on the other english servers with no punishment.
I'm not trying to say what i did was okay. Not in any means necessary, but i want a final chance to prove i can play by the rules. Over 1 year later im asking for this one chance.

Adham Pluxury

Curator of the administration
Curator of the administration
Appeals/complaints for Mazhor must be with the correct prefix which is Curator of Project, which is not available as you can see. Rejected.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom