Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Hasan khan
Administrators nickname
Bobby Pluxury
Date
Jun 8, 2024
Time
10:00
Proofs
xxx

Hasan Khan

EN 03 | Player
Player
Hello Respected Administrater
I am here to request that my id was hacked and plz tell me why would i get punished because i created a family and if im gonna lose it for a rulebreak that i never did plz punish the hacker not me im innocent thats why i informed the technical and then Bobby Pluxury so i dont get punish because i know grand rp rules are strict and i dont get punish and they make my account secure i now changed my account password its secure now but i request you to please check who hacked my account and punish him thats all the thing once again with most respect Punish the person who hacked my account and not me whos innocent and tried to inform the administrater to acheive justice and if you need any type of information my discord id hasankhan777 i will contact you plz reply me

If theres any wrong format i am sorry for that im here to acheive justice

Thank you

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Rejected

ID provided is not banned currently and answer is given, read Gen 1.2 and you will understand why it would be banned in case it is banned and do not flood complaints!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom