Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Siddh Pluxury

National Guard- General EN 3
Leader
Information

1. Your name IRL- Siddh
2. Your age - 17
3. Time zone - IST
4. Average online per day - 4-7 Hours
5. Your Discord - ai.1337
6. Your Nickname - Siddh Pluxury
7. Your ID - 58714

Additional Information

1. Leader of....
-> National Guard

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
->
There are a lot of qualities you have demonstrated and should have including: strong leadership capabilities and experience - I have great leadership skills with a background in management, strategic planning, and decision making and am well qualified to the lead the National Guards. I have to manage a team of diverse people, control millions of dollars of the organization's budget and resources, and make decisions that could mean life and death for community members.

-> Also, I had no love for military or military service; nothing fueled a fire and gave rise to a full-throttled love for public service and the defense of communities, so being in a command position leading the National Guards was incredibly fulfilling for me. I will have to keep the community safe and secure and make tough calls that best serve the needs of the entity and constituents.

-> Strategic vision and innovation: As the head of the National Guards, I get to envision the future of the organization and lead it to growth. I will foster fresh ideas and approaches to make the National Guard the premier force of the local community and bring in new recruits who have the same vision as myself.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

-> As we know the NG is Army so first of all, I will try to have good number in Organization. After getting good number soldier i already have good HCs, that's why I can get many Good Solider for Maintaining The NG.

-> I will host open recruitment every 3 day to get soldiers into National Guards

-> I will host different type of arena games with a prize pool for my soldiers that will help them increase the shooting skills.

-> I will make sure that I complete my ghetto patrols target each week with my soldiers and it will increase RP.

-> HR ( Human Resources ): HR will hire soldiers by taking interview, HR will conduct test every week, and will host open recruitment in every 3 days.
-> IA ( Internal Affairs ): IA is the most important division in the national guard, IA will check everyones licenses does not matter the rank, IA will conduct activity check every 2 days.
-> Air Force ( AF ): Air force is division which will patrol in air.
-> Military Police ( MP ): Military Police is the division which will patrol with convoys and ghetto patrols
-> CRITICAL RESCUE TEAM ( CRM ): There main work will be to provide medical attention to soldier and rescue hostage while hostage situation. They will be a kind of medic but in NG.

Thanks for reading and checking my application

Shubham Montana

Player
Player
You Are posting Forum From 1 month For Leder But Reject For Lying About Your Age Baro (Xd) Thats Why I know About Your Age (otherwise I also don't now how are you (Xd)

Siddh Pluxury

National Guard- General EN 3
Leader
You Are posting Forum From 1 month For Leder But Reject For Lying About Your Age Baro (Xd) Thats Why I know About Your Age (otherwise I also don't now how are you (Xd)
Not off topic ( Lying about age is confussion as I was new in city and used to copy paste the forums as a new player always do thanks baro for putting fake allegations ! )

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for the NG interview!

The interview will take place on Wednesday , 12 / 6 / 2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact
Dark Wick , Velix Verlice , Dinesh Chowdary on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom