Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Your ID
Players nickname
Leroy Schwert
Administrators nickname
Devaster Singh
Date
Jun 8, 2024
Time
20:35
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/H3l5lIF

Cloud Schwert

Player
Player
Hello dear admins. I was banned for 14 days because I wrote "kurdish fam weda" in the club chat.
It never crossed my mind that what I wrote would be interpreted as racism, until my family members warned me after I wrote it.
I am ashamed of what I wrote, I accept my guilt and I apologize. I promise not to make such a mistake because if you look at my history I have never been banned for such an embarrassing incident.
I want another chance from you and I really want you to unban me because tomorrow My family needs me in the family war and for that I apologize to you.

Best regards, Leroy

Cloud Schwert

Player
Player
Dear admin, a person who is racist is banned for 1-3 days, but I was banned for 14 days and of course what I did was wrong, but I have never been racist in my life and I am not trying to deceive you. If I was wrong, I swear I wouldn't open this forum.
6.19 N-words are restricted. | Ban 1-3 days

Top Bottom