Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Moaz Mane
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Oct 26, 2023
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a66Vvby

OMARR.

Player
Player
Dear Mazhor, I hope this message finds you well. It's been just over ten months since the events that led to my permanent ban from EN1. Reflecting on my actions, I realize the gravity of what I did and the consequences it had on the community. What started as a disagreement had quickly escalated into a situation that I deeply regret.

I want to extend my sincerest apologies to you, Mazhor, Alex Odd and to Kane Zero. After the incident, I took the opportunity to reach out to Kane Zero personally to apologize for my actions and make amends.

Mazhor, I understand if you find it difficult to forgive me, but I genuinely hope you can find it in your heart to consider giving me a second chance. I miss being able to log onto EN1 with with all my friends and spending my time on the project.

To Alex Odd, the one who banned me. I sincerely apologize to you as well as it is your job to stop people like me from coming and destroying the project. I hope that you too can find it in your heart to forgive me and help in the decision of giving me a second chance to enjoy the great server. I hope that you can forgive me and please give me a second chance so that I may enjoy grandrp once again. I promise I will never do anything to break rules ever again.

Sincerely,

Moaz Mane

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom