Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Moses Malone
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 9, 2021
Time of violation
15:05
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EgSZbb95ZUM

Israel NinthStreet

Big Man - Israel NinthStreet
Player
Player id who scammed: 19137
players name: Moses Malone

My name: Israel NinthSt
My id: 28844

Moses Malone lied to me for one whole week telling me about the level 3 family which got me and my family members really excited then he decided to tell us at the last minute after we were gonna give him the money that he would give us for the family. We had messaged for one whole week telling me about the family and how we were gonna pay 7.5 million for it. And what we did to buy this is we deleted our family and sold our family house for 7.5 million and he was there. Then when we were gonna buy he didn't even have the house and he was telling us it was fine and it would still have a family and we just needed to get a house and it would become fam house then when we called Mia Salvatore the admin then he asked the guy who was holding the family for us and then he said right before when we were gonna give him the money when admin came he all of a sudden said the family was gone when he had told us all this time that we would just need to buy a family house and it would be fine and we would have the family which we waited 1 week for.

I am requesting that i get the family back which is was supposed to the level 3 family or anything to get my family with level 3 or something like that as i lost everything because of what he did. Also, requesting that he gets the chosen punishment for attempting to scam and lying to us about the family the whole time.

The pov of us and all of the discord dms we had in total not missing everything is here.

this is the discord dms pls look at this as well which shows we have been talking for long time

and the youtube video of pov

Last edited:

Moses Malone

Player
Player
Hello there,

I am Moses Malone and here is what happened. So my friend and myself Milana Mami bought a lvl 3 family with the house in Vespucci Canals for $10 million called "the misfits". I paid for it and the family was given to Milana Mami, after that I started to advertise to sell it and I found a buyer as above. We agreed on the price of $7.5 million and when we came to do the deal. I asked my friend Milana Mami to fly in to the city to Sell it to them accordingly, upon logging in Milana Mami told me that there is no more house. So I told the buyers that the house has been lost and I can reduce the price. When Milana Mami arrived to the scene she said even the family has disappeared, Mia Salvatore also came, and said that if the house is lost because of inactivity the family also gets disbanded.

So upon realizing we LOST the family and the house in Vespucci Canals due to our own mistake of not paying for the house, we left the scene.

Through out the whole process, I did not once receive any money from them at all and no trade was done. At the end of the day, I was the one who lost assets, and they sold their house for however much money it was sold for. I am not complaining that I lost my house and a family which we paid 10 million for. So where is the scam in this? I did not even take a single cent/asset from you guys.

Last edited:

Israel NinthStreet

Player
Hello there,

I am Moses Malone and here is what happened. So my friend and myself Milana Mami bought a lvl 3 family with the house in Vespucci Canals for $10 million called "the misfits". I paid for it and the family was given to Milana Mami, after that I started to advertise to sell it and I found a buyer as above. We agreed on the price of $7.5 million and when we came to do the deal. I asked my friend Milana Mami to fly in to the city to Sell it to them accordingly, upon logging in Milana Mami told me that there is no more house. So I told the buyers that the house has been lost and I can reduce the price. When Milana Mami arrived to the scene she said even the family has disappeared, Mia Salvatore also came, and said that if the house is lost because of inactivity the family also gets disbanded.

So upon realizing we LOST the family and the house in Vespucci Canals due to our own mistake of not paying for the house, we left the scene.

Through out the whole process, I did not once receive any money from them at all and no trade was done. At the end of the day, I was the one who lost assets, and they sold their house for however much money it was sold for. I am not complaining that I lost my house and a family which we paid 10 million for. So where is the scam in this? I did not even take a single cent/asset from you guys.
we said trying to scam and lying

Moses Malone

Player
Player
You should also post the full contents of the DM after the situation :). You still have the money you sold from your house right? where as I lost my house and a family which we paid 10 million for.

Israel NinthStreet

Player
You should also post the full contents of the DM after the situation :). You still have the money you sold from your house right? where as I lost my house and a family which we paid 10 million for.
this was before we messaged and those are irrelevant i lost my family which all of us took so long to build up none was in this family

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Hello,

There was no any kind of money tansaction was made, so it will not be considered as a scam and ID 19137 do not repeat this again make sure you check if you have the houses and family or any kind of property before you selling i don't want to see this repeating again and for ID 28844 we can't help you on losing your family you can make a technical complaint in forum section only they will be able to help you out

Report Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom