Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Leader of Bloods Street Gang | Ares Hunter

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

R.A.Z.I.X

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Youssef

2. Your age: 18

3. Time zone: GMT +1.00

4. Average online per day: 4-8

5. Your Discord: r.a.z.i.x

6. Your Nickname: Ares Hunter

7. Your ID: 162512

Additional information
1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
As a High command of most the gangs, I would like to apply to be the leader of Bloods and bring the glory back there. I think I got the enough experience and the capability to take the leadership especially after doing an amazing terms in different gangs as high command.Also I got the tools and the people that could help me out in it. There are a lot of things that I wanna change, achieve and Implement them that could make the gang more active and efficient like: Getting and recruiting the good and efficient guys back to the gang with the biggest numbers we can get and creating a very good turf team that could be a strong opponent to any other team and more!! I would really like to make the Bloods to be the most powerful gang as it was before and that will might happen if you give me the opportunity and the honour to be the leader.

3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.
To Improve the RP there are actually some main points about it:

1- To make sure that everyone either in gang or want join the gang know the server rules.
2- I will be strict as much as I can about dealing with the rules breakers.
3- Doing all the gang activities professionally and prefect: By attending each event with maximum numbers. Also bring a good turf team to the gang.

4-Always keeping the touch with the curators and keep them updated.

My goals for Bloods term.
1.Complete without any warning.

2.Above $10.000 graffiti profit every hour.
3.Be stronger than other gangs and dominate them.
4.Dominate Ghetto.
5.We will try to get 100% Turfs

Rank System :
14 Boss
13 Hunter
12 Under Boss
11 Ghost
10 Warlord
9 Executioner
8 Thug
7 Sprayer
6 Goblin