Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rolex Armani
Administrators nickname
Kapo Galaxy
Date
Jun 9, 2024
Time
18:32
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PZe_7QoZr-U

Rolex Grace

𝑨𝑵𝑻𝑰 𝑩𝑼𝑳𝑳𝑺𝑯𝑰𝑻 𝑺𝑸𝑼𝑨𝑫
Player
Dear senior,
I am writing this for a situation that happened a few minutes before regarding a situation I was involved in where a guy was stealing my friends car and I went to help him. Usually everybody would shoot the guy who is stealing the car without giving any demands and it is how everyone does it so I did the same. I was punished for RDM. I understand if it is RDM then I am punishable but I am unsure of it but I am clearly sure that the administrator cannot take my weapons, I had 2 Painted revolvers 2 Painted Ar's 1 Pump shotgun and 1 Circumcised shotgun. I am sure the administrator only takes my weapons if I am punishable for Combat logging or entering an interior during RP situation but definitely not for RDM. I am requesting for you to check the situation and give me justice.

Thanks and regards,
Rolex Armani.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom