Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Doctor_manu

Player
Player
Information
  1. Your name IRL: Manjeet Singh
  2. Your age (OOC): 27
  3. Time zone + country: GMT +6
  4. Based on Server Time From what time until what time you play (XX:XX to XX:XX Using 24H Time Format ): (usually 13:00-21:00)+(also sometimes 2-3 hrs around the time of server restart)
  5. Average online per day(hours): 6-8hrs (more on weekends)
  6. Your Discord ID: manjeet_s
  7. Your characters' name (IC): Manu Armani
  8. Your in game ID: 44497
  9. Your in game level: 11
  10. Languages spoken: 1st language Hindi, Excellent in English and little bit of Russian.
  11. What section would you prefer to be curator of ( State or Crime): if i get a chance, i'll take crime.
Additional information
  1. Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
    -
    i have been part of Grand rp project for a good time. i have dealt with many situations while being part of leagal, illegal orgs and unofficial families, done both ic and ooc events and have had good experience in both, now as it is said we should always move forward so, i wish to take the next step and become an admin of the project of which i have been part and help the server and its people to get the best experience of it.
  2. What are your strengths?
    -
    good decision making, proper hold in the english language, know how to take control of situation when needed, trustworthy.
  3. What are your weaknesses?
    -
    being truthful, sometimes people get angry after you tell them the truth rather than what they need to listen, can be a weak point.
  4. What skills can you bring to the admin team?
    -
    Friendly nature, team player, good hold on English, the experience and good knowledge of server rules will surely help.
  5. Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
    -
    yes
  6. Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment or any time soon?
    -
    currently no but if there is anything in future i'll keep the higher up informed.
  7. Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
    - i think i have played Grand RP for over thousands of hrs if combining all (en2), i could have applied in en2 but when i was new there was no one there to guide me and tell me right and wrong, made many mistakes that why i'm here with a fresh start, as much i can recall i have been in almost every situation one can be while playing Grand rp. That said i think i have good experience to apply for a admin.

Thanks for considering 🙏.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom