Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Yuri Boyka
Administrators nickname
Abood Ryu
Date
Jun 8, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://gta5grand.com/forum/threads/720256/

Yoda Percival

Player
Player
Hello Adminstors!

This Is My Second Thread About This Because Last One Was Rejected For Event Rule 1.11 Witch Is "1.11 During events with a red circles, all players must be inside a red circle. Shooting outside the zone is forbidden. | Jail 120 min" But This Is Not What I Was Doing This Rule Says Shooting From Outside Is Forbidden There Is Not Even 1 Shot I Did On My Clip Or I Am Inside The Circle So There Is No Match With This Rule I Want Another Adminstor Review My Post And Say A Matching Rule Or Tell The Reason I Didnt Break That Rule.

Have A Good Day.

Bobby Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Reviewed

jail lifted this time, next time for standing on the edge of the zone to bait a rule break/bait the cops into shooting you punishment will not be lifted!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom