Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Tugra Coffinson
Administrators nickname
Lebron Pluxury
Date
Nov 16, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/gallery/0ZNSkPV

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Hello Grand RolePlay Admin team. I havent been playing the game for a long time due to the punishment I received on the GrandRP EN2 server. I apologize for everything but upon closer inspection the insults I made were clearly just something said in anger. While there were many admins in the Grand RP Discord I was mocked and I responded with profanity before leaving the room. Later on my friends informed me that the admins who punished me also received penalties themselves. I am Tuğra Coffinson, I have played in all the servers of Grand RP. My family of 350 people was closed by the admins in EN1 they all got BANNED... I participated in all the organizations in EN2 everyone knew me I became a DEPUTY many times and finally I was the Vagos Deputy... We had our family in EN3 as well but we decided to quit playing because we lost interest. Mr. Lebron I have been playing Grand RP for over a year and I really love it even though I made mistakes I want the valuable admins to reconsider one more time. Please allow me to play on the best server of RAGEMP with my old friends again. Please Lebron, I miss Grand RP so much. See you again in GrandRP . . .

&Tuğra Coffinson

Tuğra 3

Player
Player
Hello Grand RolePlay Admin team. I havent been playing the game for a long time due to the punishment I received on the GrandRP EN2 server. I apologize for everything but upon closer inspection the insults I made were clearly just something said in anger. While there were many admins in the Grand RP Discord I was mocked and I responded with profanity before leaving the room. Later on my friends informed me that the admins who punished me also received penalties themselves. I am Tuğra Coffinson, I have played in all the servers of Grand RP. My family of 350 people was closed by the admins in EN1 they all got BANNED... I participated in all the organizations in EN2 everyone knew me I became a DEPUTY many times and finally I was the Vagos Deputy... We had our family in EN3 as well but we decided to quit playing because we lost interest. Mr. Lebron I have been playing Grand RP for over a year and I really love it even though I made mistakes I want the valuable admins to reconsider one more time. Please allow me to play on the best server of RAGEMP with my old friends again. Please Lebron, I miss Grand RP so much. See you again in GrandRP . . .

&Tuğra Coffinson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom