Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Approved Abusing Solar Panel + UB demands | 296231, 326933, 296231, 308824, 339554

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Soham_Gaitonde
Suspect ID
296231, 326933
Date of violation
Jun 10, 2024
Time of violation
17:36
Proofs
https://youtu.be/I-bW2L3ni9E

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
I was checking some evidence while being afk in fam house ( if Admin wants I can DM u the full 5-minute bodycam but won't share it here due to classified information ).
When I took a car and was heading to HQ to sign a contract this random guy came to our family house planted solar and started firing and killed me Ub'ly. Please see

DUKEX

Player
Player
I was checking some evidence while being afk in fam house ( if Admin wants I can DM u the full 5-minute bodycam but won't share it here due to classified information ).
When I took a car and was heading to HQ to sign a contract this random guy came to our family house planted solar and started firing and killed me Ub'ly. Please see
+

ironick grand

Player
Player
we have Soler panel behind house in front of house is not our but they all member come for raid our soler that's why we giving him demand and shoot, u can check in pov we have ony 24 minutes left
they already looted our soler

sahil khn

Leader of unofficial org
it does not matter mate y are saying anything y want y are just runing in and out of fam house again and again there were solars at your fam house and there was solar raid it was just a rp situtation i don,t know what is wrong about that

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
it does not matter mate y are saying anything y want y are just runing in and out of fam house again and again there were solars at your fam house and there was solar raid it was just a rp situtation i don,t know what is wrong about that
prove it show bodycam that I ran inside fam house and stop deceiving admins.

sahil khn

Leader of unofficial org
prove it show bodycam that I ran inside fam house and stop deceiving admins.
that provoking is not working deceiving etc it was just a rp situation that,s it if y are killed in a solar raid not our mistake your mistake that y are at that place

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
that provoking is not working deceiving etc it was just a rp situation that,s it if y are killed in a solar raid not our mistake your mistake that y are at that place
lol are you sure you are deceiving admins by telling that I ran to the fam house and brought the car whereas me who was doing OOC and FIB works while was afk inside the house. Show bodycam that you saw me running inside the house without that stop doing off topic in my forums!!

sahil khn

Leader of unofficial org
lol are you sure you are deceiving admins by telling that I ran to the fam house and brought the car whereas me who was doing OOC and FIB works while was afk inside the house. Show bodycam that you saw me running inside the house without that stop doing off topic in my forums!!
no off topic don,t care about your provokings stuffs let admins do their works they know better have a good day mate

Freija Jinn

Curator of Something.
Server Administrator
Approved

First of all they are trying the leave this area (But garage entrance blocked by cars) even also demans given you guys not allowed to shoot them. because they are leaving.

ID 308824 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 346027 will receive a punishment for GR 6.15
ID 339554 will receive a punishment for RDM

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom