Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Rejected Car got Stolen from Scripted Green Zone | ID Unknown

Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Players nickname
Mick Balenciaga
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Aug 7, 2021
Time of violation
11:20
Proofs
https://youtu.be/hP_YAh5OB6k

Mick Balenciaga

Player
Player
I am posting this for the fourth time as Mr. Alex told me to.

My car (Nissan 350z) got stolen from the parking space behind the apartments near train station which is a Scripted Green Zone. This was because someone bug abused or rammed my car outside the Green Zone.

I gave my car to a friend who parked the car in the parking behind the apartments in front of the train station at 11:07 in-game time. from 11:07 to 11:19, the car was parked at the green zone as no one touched it. The proof of the car being parked there till 11:19 will be given ahead.

The POV of my friend parking the car :-

The POV of me getting the notification of Car Theft :-

In my POV, it is clearly visible that my car got stolen at 11:20 in-game time. In my POV at 0:41secs, you can see the area is highlighted from where my car got stolen. That area is the Parking behind the Apartments near Train Station which is a Scripted Green Zone. The whole highlighted area is a GreenZone.

Screenshot from my POV at 0:41secs in which the car theft area is clearly visible :-

This screenshot and also both the POVs prove that my car was stolen from a Scripted Green Zone because someone bug abused. I understand the admins can't punish the suspect as his ID is unknown but they can still give me the compensation for getting my car back which will be $275,000 ( as the car costs 2.75 mil).

Sam Pluxury

Chief Administrator
Chief Administrator
Can't punish without any ID involved

Rejected and closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom