Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Fatih Daisy
Administrators nickname
Mazhor Pluxury
Date
Jun 10, 2024
Time
00:00
Proofs
https://streamable.com/v2awmw?src=player-page-share

Fatih Daisy

Fatih Daissy
Player
Hello Mazhor, I hope you are well. We started this game with my brother and it coincided with the GC event and my brother was in a wedding rush at that time. At that time, I didn't know any rules, my brother and I had just started the game, then my brother said to me, I can't enter the game because of the wedding rush, can you buy me the GCs? I also logged into his account and got GC, but I didn't do it consciously. I didn't know any rules at that time, I didn't even know there was such a rule, so I'm very upset and sorry. Later, when I mastered all the rules, I was going to talk to the admin about this issue, but due to my family problems, I left the game for a while and then I logged into the game and after playing for 1 week, I was banned today. I hope you can help me. I promise not to violate such rules again. I agree to delete the money.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom