Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

TotoRina Ironside

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Antonio

2. Your age: 28

3. Time zone: (GMT+2)

4. Average online per day: 4-8

5. Your Discord: totorina_1312

6. Your Nickname: TotoRina Ironside

7. Your ID: 310227
Additional information

1. Leader of Vagos Street Gang

2.Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with explanation)
- As a leader, i will have the opportunity to shape the direction of the organization, influencing its with maturity and impact on team work. This will allow me to bring positive change, implement my vision, and leave a lasting name as a good leader of this term.

- I'll use every opportunitie to prove my leadership skills, such as strategic thinking, decision-making, communication, and team management.

- I will dedicate my time and energy to bring peace between a lot of people, working towards a shared vision with like-minded individuals,wich will result in getting a really good team.
3. Your advices for improving RolePlay level in organization.

* I will make sure I have members and HC from different time zones, so the gang will work 24/7 and the Vagos will be on top.
* Keeping the state rules, I will make sure everyone in the gang knows the rules that there will be a rivalry between the gangs without any fear of breaking any rules.
* I will give bonuses to those who deserve them to increase the motivation and morale to come to the events and continue to be active.
* I will focus on gang members training to improve themselves also they will get more fun.

4.Ranking System:
14. Godfather
13. Boss
12.Consigliere
11. Underboss
10. Caporegime
9. Top Shooter
8. OG
7. Made Man
6 . Hunter
5 . Soldier
4 . Associate