Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Moona Calipso

Server Administrator
Server Administrator
Information
Are you 18 or older (age OOC): Yes (19)
Time zone: EST
Daily time active on the server (23:00PM - 08:00 AM):
Average online per week (hours): 40 hours
Your Discord ID: moxee_
Your characters' name (IC): Moona Yatogami
Your ingame ID (Main and twink): (Main: 258534) (Alt: 265395)
Your ingame level: 38
Preferred curator of (State or Crime): both
10: Languages spoken: English (Fluent), French (Semi-Fluent)

Additional information
Why do you want to become an admin and leave RP-life?
I have been in the city for over a year now and have gotten the chance to try many different orgs from legal to illegal. I love trying new things so getting the chance to try many different organizations and experiences has shown me all the different sides of Grand Rp and what the server has to offer as a whole from a players perspective. However, I have always had a curiosity and interest in helping the project itself which has influenced my decision to apply for admin. I have enjoyed all the rp, but I am interested in leaving the rp side, trying something new, and hoping to use my skills to help out with the admin team.

What positions have you held in the city? (Crime/State/Leader of Unofficial)
Deputy Director of News x3 (LI)
Deputy Warden x2 (GOV)
Deputy Chief of HRT (SAHP)
Special Agent (USSS)
Sargent x2(LSPD)
Under Deputy (12 Killa - Vagos)
Rank 11 (Bloods)
Rank 8 x2(Families)
Rank 8 (Ballas)
Owner and Founder of Calipso Family (Deputy Owner during Unofficial)

What are your strengths?
One of my strengths is that I am good at working with others in a team. I love being around people and hearing new perspectives that could help me grow in my work and as a person. Since I have good listening skills, I am able to follow directions, adapt quickly to change, and learn new skills efficiently which has always been helpful when it comes to getting training for the different roles I have been a part of within the city. I am very hardworking and always strive to do my very best with everything that comes my way.

What are your weaknesses?
My biggest weakness is that I am very organized with my work to the point where it can come off as being a perfectionist sometimes. I really like my work to be efficient. My other weakness is that I can be a very understanding person sometimes which results in me giving others chances. I have been working on creating a balance between being understanding and being stern so It will not interfere with what I am doing.

What skills can you bring to the admin team?
I am good at adapting quickly to my surroundings which would help when it comes to handling situations within the city. I am good at working with others and collaborating ideas. I love bringing a creative side to the groups I become a part of and always look for ways to improve. Since I am able to work fast and efficiently, I have learned how to use those skills to multitask and be able to get all my work done to the best of my ability which could be beneficial to doing forums and handling tickets. I am also very observant and a quick thinker which could be helpful when handling city situations and trying to figure out solutions quickly. Since I am also proficient in speaking, reading, understanding, and writing in the French language, I can also be assistance when it comes to translating the language.

Will you be ready to sell your business? (It's restricted to have a business while you are an admin)
I do not own any businesses in the city.

Any IRL issue or situation that is preventing you from being active at the moment?
The only IRL issue that would be preventing me from being in the city is my school work and my job. Since I am in EST time, it is only during the day and afternoon server time. I get finished around 23:00 server time which makes me available for the rest of the night. Other than those two aspects, I should not have any other issues.

Anything else we should take into consideration or we should know for your application?
I am a university student so as I mentioned before I have school that can sometimes alter my schedule.

Jessica Odds

Senior of State
Senior Administrator
Approved

Contact me on discord to arrange an interview.​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom