Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damian King

Player
Player
IRL Name: Sibz
Timezone: GMT +2
Online Per Day: 4-12 hours
Discord name: sibzdiamodz
Nickname: Damian Colombo
ID: 75515

1. Leader of National Guard

2. -I want to be the leader of National Guard because I have the required skills to lead and teach people, which is something that is needed to lead an org.
- I am someone who has discipline and consistency in what I do, meaning I am willing to take time to do what has to be done. From training new soldiers, to resolving conflict within the org, I have all necessities.
-I am a team player, which means I will be able to help the org move accordingly in every event, making sure we are organized and professional in all we do.

3. I will increase the level of rp by appointing the right people as high ranks. Those high ranks, are the same people who will help me teach newer soldiers everything, from radio codes, to the dress codes of different ranks, to all the rp rules of the org. I feel like everyone can learn the rules, they just have to put in the time and actually want to do it. So I will make sure my higher ranks are like minded, with only good intentions for the org.
Another way I will increase the rp of the NG, is by having army based training sessions, (which I haven't seen any previous leader do)from shooting range training, to physical training, I will add some extra activities to make sure everyone in NG always has something to do,and not only stand at the gate 24/7 while on duty. I will also come up with a system whereby people change shifts on gate Watching, that way, those that are not gate watching, can participate in some extra training activities, with other soldiers who are currently not watching gates, at the same time, making sure the gates are always guarded by someone.

My main goal is to evolve the National Guard, and help it reach its full potential, if not, get it closer to its full potential. I feel I am able to bring life into the org and keep it active for my whole term. I want it to be a turning point for the NG, whereby people actually wanna join the org, because of all the fun and diverse activities. I am the type of person who will look for a problem then find a solution, for example, when I ask a lot of people if they like NG, they tell me it's too boring, because u stand at the gate the whole day and u don't really do anything. I am going to use that information to come with a solution, which is, more activities withing the army base and more interactions within the members of the org.

Yours Truly
Damian Colombo

Chanush Movva

Senior Administrator
Senior Administrator
Approved
You have been selected for the NG interview!

The interview will take place on Wednesday , 12 / 6 / 2024 at 16:00 ST (Server Time)
Please be in the waiting room 15 minutes in advance.

Please contact
Dark Wick , Velix Verlice , Dinesh Chowdary on Discord with any questions about the interview.
Failure to attend the interview on time will lead to rejection.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom