Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.

Markus Cartel

Darkness
Leader
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ege
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours (More on weekends)
5. Your Discord: markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname: Markus Cartel

7. Your ID: 313504

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1.1 - Gang Experiences are listed Bellow;

Leader Of Vagos
Deputy Of Families
Deputy Of Marabunta
Underdeputy Of Ballas
Underdeputy Of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 First of all, I was already the Vagos Leader and I know how gangs work etc. I couldn't show myself in vagos due to some OOC problems, but I want to prove to everyone what kind of person I am by showing myself completely in bloods. First of all, gangs have a special place in the city for me and I think they are an ideal place for people to realize themselves and improve the quality of their roles. And I had the opportunity to take part in these gangs many times before, both at the lower and upper levels, and I liked it, that is, I saw a gang at both the lowest and the highest levels, that is, as a leader, I know very well what to do and what not to do. I learned a lot while climbing from lower ranks to higher ranks, which increased my experience and also made me enjoy it. And after all these adventures, when I think of myself as a leader, I see the things I can do for this organization and I can't wait to put them into action. We have plans in mind to improve the RP level and many other things. I am a person who never gives up on improving myself, who wants to learn everything in detail like a student and who never gives up, which makes me suitable for this position. And like I said, I want to show myself completely this time

2.2 Apart from everything else, it is very important to manage the organization well and there are some tricks for this, for example, you should know how to solve the activity problem and be strategic. I am confident that I have enough experience and leadership skills to bring this organization back to life, increase the professionalism of the roles played here and ensure that people get the full benefit of their RP. I have always loved leading people and in this case I was successful and I never considered myself big and always improved myself. And I will never give up on this and I will constantly improve myself and learn from my mistakes. Of course, what contributed most to these were my principles when I started this project. If I were to briefly talk about my principles: Be respectful to your environment and people, know how to behave, never think you know everything, constantly learn new things, never compromise on professionalism, always maintain your discipline, adjust your environment well and be professional. Dear citizen, do everything to learn new things, check the work you do over and over again and do it in the most correct way, and do many more things. For example, some of them were very excited and did not know what to do. Some of them had good knowledge but did not think strategically (I am talking about the previous leaders), I analyzed many mistakes and good moves and created a route for myself and I will not allow small/big mistakes during my term. And this way we will sign one of the best terms.

2.3 And I have a lot of experience on both sides in this city, and this helps me a lot no matter which side I act on. I also worked as a Deputy at LSPD on the State side, and I have many more experiences to make, so I can immediately predict what both sides can do when they face each other, what advantages they have, what the strategic moves are, and I use this to my advantage. This has been very useful to me so far and therefore we will now use it in all events to provide an advantage to LEOs. because I know what they are doing and it is very simple to overcome. Additionally, having so much experience in the city puts me in a good position for leadership and gives me a chance to prove myself. Actually, that's why I want to be the leader of bloods and show myself to all people so they can see what I can do. And I know many people who will help me on this path and I trust them, we will get this done together and have a great term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

First of all, the organization will be both fun and professional at the same time, and we will never compromise on this and always maintain its balance and ensure that people fully understand this. At the same time, I know that the activity problem is one of the difficult problems to prevent, but to prevent this, we will create a great bonus system and constantly encourage people to participate in events and be active and offer them the opportunity to play an equal role. And besides these, I will never allow nepotism and favoritism in Bloods. For example, even if he is my best friend, Bloods will not be able to reach high ranks just because he is my friend and he will get what he deserves like everyone else. Because this is very annoying for the other members and I know that so we will never let this happen. We will hire people who are familiar with the rules and have good experience, rather than people who have just started the game and know nothing, and I will not allow gang to turn into a playground. When recruiting people, we will always pay attention to these, whether it is the quality of the interviews we give or their level of knowledge, and we will try to stay ahead of everything else. And in order to improve our RP Level with LEOs, we will constantly organize events where we are against them, and our focus here will only be to win and improve our RP level with them, having fun and showing the power of bloods. For example, we will always organize events such as Store/Gun Store Robberies, Hostage Situations, Highway Robberies and many more, with the highest numbers and in the best way, whenever we get the opportunity. So people can see bloods and start to fear them, so we will make a name for ourselves. And another important issue is, of course, Graffiti profits. Of course, people attach great importance to this in gangs and this is really important. We will create a good spray team to improve the RP level and make sure that they are always working properly, this way we will keep profit over 10k every hour and we will increase the incentive for people to earn bonuses while doing this, then people will see the power of bloods once again. And the most important issue is of course the Turfs. One of the things we will attach most importance to in my term will be the Turfs and for this we will come with an experienced team and we will make sure that there are no rule violations during the Turf, which means only experienced people will be able to participate in them and our aim will be 100% Turf and we will do our best for this. I will personally supervise the Turf team and make sure they are doing a good job. And finally, I want to end the term without verbal or warning, and I will do my best to do this and be careful.

Thank you for taking the time to read Best Regards;
Markus Cartel...

Gaddar Asos

Player
Player
Information
1. Your name IRL: Ege
2. Your age: 19
3. Time zone: GMT+2
4. Average online per day: 7-8 Hours (More on weekends)
5. Your Discord: markusbolivio
6. Your Nickname: Markus Cartel

7. Your ID: 313504

Additional information

1. Leader of Bloods Street Gang

1.1 - Gang Experiences are listed Bellow;

Leader Of Vagos
Deputy Of Families
Deputy Of Marabunta
Underdeputy Of Ballas
Underdeputy Of Bloods

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)

2.1 First of all, I was already the Vagos Leader and I know how gangs work etc. I couldn't show myself in vagos due to some OOC problems, but I want to prove to everyone what kind of person I am by showing myself completely in bloods. First of all, gangs have a special place in the city for me and I think they are an ideal place for people to realize themselves and improve the quality of their roles. And I had the opportunity to take part in these gangs many times before, both at the lower and upper levels, and I liked it, that is, I saw a gang at both the lowest and the highest levels, that is, as a leader, I know very well what to do and what not to do. I learned a lot while climbing from lower ranks to higher ranks, which increased my experience and also made me enjoy it. And after all these adventures, when I think of myself as a leader, I see the things I can do for this organization and I can't wait to put them into action. We have plans in mind to improve the RP level and many other things. I am a person who never gives up on improving myself, who wants to learn everything in detail like a student and who never gives up, which makes me suitable for this position. And like I said, I want to show myself completely this time

2.2 Apart from everything else, it is very important to manage the organization well and there are some tricks for this, for example, you should know how to solve the activity problem and be strategic. I am confident that I have enough experience and leadership skills to bring this organization back to life, increase the professionalism of the roles played here and ensure that people get the full benefit of their RP. I have always loved leading people and in this case I was successful and I never considered myself big and always improved myself. And I will never give up on this and I will constantly improve myself and learn from my mistakes. Of course, what contributed most to these were my principles when I started this project. If I were to briefly talk about my principles: Be respectful to your environment and people, know how to behave, never think you know everything, constantly learn new things, never compromise on professionalism, always maintain your discipline, adjust your environment well and be professional. Dear citizen, do everything to learn new things, check the work you do over and over again and do it in the most correct way, and do many more things. For example, some of them were very excited and did not know what to do. Some of them had good knowledge but did not think strategically (I am talking about the previous leaders), I analyzed many mistakes and good moves and created a route for myself and I will not allow small/big mistakes during my term. And this way we will sign one of the best terms.

2.3 And I have a lot of experience on both sides in this city, and this helps me a lot no matter which side I act on. I also worked as a Deputy at LSPD on the State side, and I have many more experiences to make, so I can immediately predict what both sides can do when they face each other, what advantages they have, what the strategic moves are, and I use this to my advantage. This has been very useful to me so far and therefore we will now use it in all events to provide an advantage to LEOs. because I know what they are doing and it is very simple to overcome. Additionally, having so much experience in the city puts me in a good position for leadership and gives me a chance to prove myself. Actually, that's why I want to be the leader of bloods and show myself to all people so they can see what I can do. And I know many people who will help me on this path and I trust them, we will get this done together and have a great term.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.

First of all, the organization will be both fun and professional at the same time, and we will never compromise on this and always maintain its balance and ensure that people fully understand this. At the same time, I know that the activity problem is one of the difficult problems to prevent, but to prevent this, we will create a great bonus system and constantly encourage people to participate in events and be active and offer them the opportunity to play an equal role. And besides these, I will never allow nepotism and favoritism in Bloods. For example, even if he is my best friend, Bloods will not be able to reach high ranks just because he is my friend and he will get what he deserves like everyone else. Because this is very annoying for the other members and I know that so we will never let this happen. We will hire people who are familiar with the rules and have good experience, rather than people who have just started the game and know nothing, and I will not allow gang to turn into a playground. When recruiting people, we will always pay attention to these, whether it is the quality of the interviews we give or their level of knowledge, and we will try to stay ahead of everything else. And in order to improve our RP Level with LEOs, we will constantly organize events where we are against them, and our focus here will only be to win and improve our RP level with them, having fun and showing the power of bloods. For example, we will always organize events such as Store/Gun Store Robberies, Hostage Situations, Highway Robberies and many more, with the highest numbers and in the best way, whenever we get the opportunity. So people can see bloods and start to fear them, so we will make a name for ourselves. And another important issue is, of course, Graffiti profits. Of course, people attach great importance to this in gangs and this is really important. We will create a good spray team to improve the RP level and make sure that they are always working properly, this way we will keep profit over 10k every hour and we will increase the incentive for people to earn bonuses while doing this, then people will see the power of bloods once again. And the most important issue is of course the Turfs. One of the things we will attach most importance to in my term will be the Turfs and for this we will come with an experienced team and we will make sure that there are no rule violations during the Turf, which means only experienced people will be able to participate in them and our aim will be 100% Turf and we will do our best for this. I will personally supervise the Turf team and make sure they are doing a good job. And finally, I want to end the term without verbal or warning, and I will do my best to do this and be careful.

Thank you for taking the time to read Best Regards;
Markus Cartel...
you need learn city rules bro

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom