Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
ironick_grand
Suspect ID
Date of violation
Jun 10, 2024
Time of violation
17:53
Proofs
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2mYizgwG9EI

ironick grand

Player
Player
i have dug effect and cocaine also i just use this for smooth experience & gods know everything wait for god

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
started shooting without complete counting 5
lol bro you yourself doing metagaming need Hindi admin and I shoot u till u were inside our fam house also youdid fear RP by returning to the same place after getting gun shots upload full situation.

ironick grand

Player
Player
lol bro you yourself doing metagaming need Hindi admin and I shoot u till u were inside our fam house also youdid fear RP by returning to the same place after getting gun shots upload full situation.
provide proof if i came within 15min of death

Soham Gaitonde

Kenechiva
Player
To the reviewing admin,
In my POV u can see I gave him the perfect countdown of 5 seconds although I shot him until he was in our property after the countdown, you can also see he did Fear RP by coming to the place again where he got shots which he cropped the clip to deceive you all so that he won't receive a punishment please take actions.

ironick grand

Player
Player
To the reviewing admin,
In my POV u can see I gave him the perfect countdown of 5 seconds although I shot him until he was in our property after the countdown, you can also see he did Fear RP by coming to the place again where he got shots which he cropped the clip to deceive you all so that he won't receive a punishment please take actions.
provide pov first

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom