Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
  • PLEASE PAY ATTTENTION

Before making complaint with a prefix for curator of the project please read these rules.
    1. Make complaint only in case if you already posted for high admins and they did not help you.
    2. Complaints for curator of the project ONLY for management level complaints. You can't appeal your warning or 7 days ban. You can appeal only permanent or long-term bans.

Thank you for attention! (c) Mazhor Pluxury
Rejected
Status
Not open for further replies.
Your ID
Players nickname
Rico Flow
Administrators nickname
Zeke Landon
Date
Oct 29, 2023
Time
Proofs
https://imgur.com/a/wGLsTgI

Doofy_113

Player
Player
it's just skills and experience that I have gained through my journey in Grand RP. I am just asking for one last chance, I will take a PC check before I start to play if you hopefully make the decisionHello Mazhor, and any admins that are taking their time to look at this. First of all, I want to thank you for taking the time and reading my appeal. I really appreciate it and I hope to change something with this appeal. I was banned for cheats, I understand there may be people that think I am cheating. But I am really not, I was falsely accused of cheating without any valid proof of me cheating. To this day I don't really understand what made Zeke think I was cheating other than a montage that was made before I was banned. I am aware that Zeke was soon after blacklisted from the project due to him not following server rules even though he was an admin and was supposed to make sure everyone was following the rules.To this day I don't really understand what made Zeke think I was cheating. I don't think my case was dealt with in the correct way, because I was PC checked by Notix Haze after I was banned, and after the PC check was completed they did not find anything that was considered cheating. They said the case would be discussed and I never heard anything after that so I started making appeals. I understand that this case is for Alex and James, and I posted an appeal for them and it was approved by James. I am very confused because I was told the case was for Alex and James, and when James approved the appeal I was never unbanned and I was told I was going to be unbanned by Jonny Odds, but unfortunately I wasn't. I have been playing Grand RP for a long time and I really enjoyed having fun with my friends and family. I really want to experience that again, and get a second chance. I have talked with some other admins and they said that the decision would be from James, Mazhor, or Alex. And I understand that people might have thought I was cheating from a montage I made. But there was no real evidence against me, even though they PC checked me and they didn't find anything. I can't understand what to do to be able to play Grand RP again. I have had trouble understanding because if the case was for James and Alex, then why didn't I get unbanned since James approved my appeal. Approved - Unban appeal | zeke Landon ( for James pluxury) I am asking for a second chance. I know people might have thought that I was cheating, but I wasn't and there was no true evidence that proved or confirmed that I was. The decision was all taken by Zeke even though he got banned and blacklisted soon after for not knowing the rules and breaking an important server rule. I think I was falsely accused of cheating and I think I deserve to be treated equally and get a second opportunity to prove and defend myself after all those accusations that were made against me. Since I truly know that I didn't cheat, I think it's important that I get a second chance to show you that I did not cheat and that of giving me a chance. Thank you very much for taking some time from your day to read my appeal. I hope to change something with my appeal and get a second Chance. Have an awesome day, and if there are any questions that you would like to ask me in private feel free to (Discord: zite5931). If you can please close all comments in the forum. Once Again, thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom