Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rez Moe

Player
Player
Information

1. Your name IRL: Saiffi
2. Your age: 17
3. Time zone: GMT-4 (EST)
4. Average online per day: 8-12 hours
5. Your Discord: kapzzzzz
6. Your Nicknam: Rez Moe

7. Your ID: 71793
Additional information

1. Leader of Families

2. Why do you want to be a leader of this specific organization? (List three reasons with an explanation)
- I have good experience in general, but especially in gangs. I've been high command in gang before, so I know how to handle all situations that might come up. My past experience has taught me a lot about how gang work. I know what it takes to lead a gang and I'm confident that I can face every challenge to make families be on top.

- I love gang RP, and I'm all about crime, so being the leader of a gang would be a good role for me because if I like doing something, I'll do it well. My passion for this type of roleplay means I'm always putting in the effort. I enjoy ghetto clapping and doing robberies.

- I have a lot of family members and friends who would join the gang under my leadership, so the organization will be active almost all the time. We’ll attend events, do ghetto claps, do hostage situations, and a lot of RP. I will also have a good team of high commands who will help newer members.

3. Your advice for improving the RolePlay level in the organization.
Positivity Only:
I'm going to be kicking out the negativity and showing everyone how it's done. We'll make Marabunta the best organization while also keeping it positive.

Learn from the Pros: I'll make a good team of high commands who will teach the members everything. From basic rules to how to do events. We will make sure everyone in our gang know what they are doing.

Realistic Roleplay: I've got some ideas to make roleplay more realistic, I'll make our store robberies more fun and negotiation even more fun.

Top Terrorist Organization Goals: We'll be doing robberies, gheto clapping, murders, hostage situations and every kind of crime possible to make ourselves the best terrorist organization in the whole city.

No Nepotism: We're all about keeping everything fair. No nepotism means that everyone gets a fair shot at rankup and opportunities. No playing favorites based on who you know.

Bonus for All: I will give bonus to all members to keep them active and make them enjoy RP.

Daily Activity: We'll be active all day long, we'll make sure to do as many store robberies and as many hostage situations as possible in a day.

4. Goals for my term
- 100% Turf
- Most active gang
- Terrorist Organization
- 0 warnings

Thanks for reading the application,
Rez Moe

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Approved

You have been selected for Families interviews!

The interview will take place on Tuesday , 18/06/2024 at 16:30 ST (Server Time)

Please contact us on Discord within 12 hours.
Ace Galante (.galante.)
Carl Jordan (carljordan)

CarI Jordan

♠ Men are brave ♠
Server Administrator
Closed

Another applicant chosen, better luck next time

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom